Here is what you need to know about this rental.
1. The host is completely absent and a poor communicator. If you have any issues (as I did) during your stay, you are on your own. The host will not resolve any issues or respond in a timely manner.
2. The location is quiet and on a canal. it is right on a tram line so no issues there.
3. The suite is recently renovated but is pretty sparse. There are no overhead kitchen cabinets and virtually no storage. If you are staying for more than a few days and expect to cook and use the kitchen, don't rent this place.
4. We were told that neighbors don't like the place being rented. We had no issues, but be aware that you will be told (after renting) not to talk to the neighbors or mention Air BnB if asked. To me, this is uncomfortable.
5. My biggest issue during our stay was that the shower did not function properly (only very hot temperature) and made it useless during our stay. We stayed for 3 days and had to have sponge showers. Again, because the host is a poor communicator and absent completely, we didn't even get an answer to this problem until we had left. If we were staying for a week, this would have been a HUGE issue.
Overall, you need to be aware that you take a risk renting this suite because the host will not take care of any issues for you. If something goes wrong, you are on your own. I have requested a small refund from the host and while he has agreed, he has not processed the refund. I don't expect it now as it was over 2 weeks ago.
I don't like to give bad reviews, but frankly, he should be renting his place if he cannot take care of his guests.