ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Down a charming country road located only 10 minutes to town and 1 hour to Yosemite Valley, this private escape at 1,000 Vines Vineyard offers luxury features, thoughtful comfort, a "once in a lifetime” setting amidst a breathtaking vineyard, and absolutely everything you need to enjoy and unwind on your vacation.
Calling all wine lovers, nature enthusiasts, history buffs, artists, hopeless romantics, and anyone who enjoys a little luxury and peaceful solitude…
This is your getaway at 1,000 Vines Vineyard - the oldest working vineyard in Mariposa County!
Sitting amongst the twisted rows of a 30 year old active vineyard, this home feels timeless and magical.
- Charming & PRIVATE countryside setting
- Custom designed pool
- Hot tub under the stars
- Outdoor fireplace and covered bar/entertaining area
- Stroll through 2.5 acres of active wine-producing vineyard and enjoy the wine it produces (see (URL HIDDEN)
- Outdoor shower experience for the adventurous!
- Custom designed home
- Timeless, “Old World” ambiance
- Antique/eclectic furnishings
- Down comforters and 650 thread-count sheets
- Original artwork collected on world travels
- Majestic, ancient Oak trees
- Nature and solitude
- High speed Wifi
- Master bedroom with comfortable King bed, quality bedding, and access to unique outdoor shower!
- Second bedroom with comfortable Queen bed and quality bedding.
- One full bathroom with tub/ shower.
- Cozy den with comfy seating and TV with Dish Network.
- Spacious Living Room full of light and inviting seating. Unique book collections and board games! Access to backyard and pool.
- Kitchen sits conveniently off of living room. Fully equipped with cookware, glassware, dishes, cutlery.. and, of course, wine glasses!
- Stainless steel appliances: gas cookstove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher.
- Coffee pot, kettle, blender.
- Simple Pantry basics: sugar, salt, pepper, cooking oil.
- Office Nook with workspace.
- Washer & dryer
Guests will have access to the entire house as well as the pool, hot tub, patios, and lawn, and even the chance to walk through the beautiful rows of a working vineyard.
We want our guests to feel at home and special! We would love to meet you at the property, but you also have the option of a self check-in with our keyless entry code.
Guests must wash all their dishes before checking out.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Born in Mariposa and planted a Sauvignon Blanc vineyard in 1982. Went to Congress for 16 years and came back with my son, King. I manage the vineyard and wine making under the wine label 1,000 Vines (really is 952, or 2.1 acres but rounded up). A complimentary bottle is in the fridge. I also produce a Cabernet Sauvignon from a nearby vineyard. Also President of the California Fresh Fruit Association. Yosemite National Park is my backyard -best place on earth.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน