This is actually two apartments on the same floor in a building just next to each other located at 2 mins walk from Tojinmachi station on airport subway line. Each of them has a one unit bathroom and small kitchen. Please refer to the links to see the interior of the apartment. No TV, no pocket wifi but with room wifi. Please do not mix up amenities and towels and bed sheet etc from two room.
This is actually two apartments on the same floor in a building just next to each other which located at 2 mins walk from Tojinmachi station on the airport subway line. Each one 20m2 big. Each of them has a one unit bathroom and small kitchen. One of them is in Japanese style with two futons. The other one is modern style with one standard double bed (140x200). Please refer to the links to see the interior of the apartment.
There are a lot of public parking space nearby. Convenient store less than 1 min. Supermarket around 5 mins. Lot of restaurants nearby.
No TV, blue tooth speakers provide for relaxation but keep down volume please. no pocket wifi but with room wifi. Coin laundry on ground floor please bring along washing powder. Please do not mix up amenities and towels and bed sheet etc from two room.
Japanese style sweet home
Modern style room
All except storage
Always on Airbnb and response fast ^^
Lift is small. Please take the lift two people at a time. Please keep quiet in the lobby and also in the corridor, open/ close door quietly, help me to keep my neighbor happy and not drawing their attention.
Please do not mix things between two apartments and when you return the keys, make sure to put in the right keybox. Thanks
Please understand that our apartment is not a hotel. It is our home sharing to people who wants to experience staying in local residential place. The cleaning fee that you paid along is for the preparation of amenities and a clean environment for your stay. It is not a fee for me to clear your mess at the end of your stay. Please respect it by keeping it clean and tidy.
I expect you to strictly follow the below rules:
1. Pls respect Japanese culture and be considerate. Keep quiet at night. If you want to listen to music, please turn down the volume. Help me to keep my neighbors happy.
2. No pets
3. Pls TAKE OFF your shoes when you enter the apartment.
4. No smoking in the apartment nor in the building.
5. Keep the kitchen clean after cooking. Extra cleaning fee may apply if the kitchen is found dirty.
6. One set of towels (one big one small) are prepared for each guests. Towels and bed sheets in the shelves are for next guests. Do not take them. Extra towels are subjected to an extra fee.
7. Do not dye hair in the apartment.
8. Follow my instructions to sort garbage. For your comfortability, I would like guests who stay longer to bring the garbage to the garbage room. I would inform and guide you. If you do not understand, please ask me.
9. Do not open doors to whom rings the bells or talk to neighbors. Make no mention of airbnb. Best to say you are my friends.
10. Wifi device is not allowed to take away from the apartment.
11. Turn off all lights, air-condition when you leave home.
12. Penalties may apply if there are any missing or damage of keys or properties in the apartment.
Thank you for your understanding! :)
Hi there! I am sure we have an interest in common, that is travelling. I love travelling, I have been travelled to different cities in China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, USA, Europe etc. During the trip, I like to stay at places where I feel like home. Especially when the trip is over a week, I would be very likely to have homesick T.T . Therefore, I would prefer to stay at accommodation that feel homey than a hotel. This is why I like airbnb. How about you? :)