This apartment is a traditional Japanese small studio apartment about 20m2 with a standard size double bed (140x 200cm) which comfortably fits for max 2. It is around 2mins walk from Tojinmachi station. A number of restaurants, convenient stores nearby. There is a traditional Japanese shopping street nearby which must visit. Ohori park, the most beautiful park in Fukuoka city is just a few minutes away. Easy access to core shopping centre Tenjin and Hakata by bus or subway.
Please understand that our apartment is not a hotel. It is our home sharing to people who wants to experience staying in local residential place. The cleaning fee that you paid along is for the preparation of amenities and a clean environment for your stay. It is not a fee for me to clear your mess at the end of your stay. Please respect it by keeping it clean and tidy.
I expect you to strictly follow the below rules:
1. Pls respect Japanese culture and be considerate. Keep quiet at night. If you want to listen to music, please turn down the volume. Help me to keep my neighbors happy.
2. No pets
3. Pls TAKE OFF your shoes when you enter the apartment.
4. No smoking in the apartment nor in the building.
5. Keep the kitchen clean after cooking. Extra cleaning fee may apply if the kitchen is found dirty.
6. One set of towels (one big one small) are prepared for each guests. Towels and bed sheets in the shelves are for next guests. Do not take them. Extra towels are subjected to an extra fee.
7. Do not dye hair in the apartment.
8. Follow my instructions to sort garbage. For your comfortability, I would like guests who stay longer to bring the garbage to the garbage room. I would inform and guide you. If you do not understand, please ask me.
9. Do not open doors to whom rings the bells or talk to neighbors. Make no mention of airbnb. Best to say you are my friends.
10. Wifi device is not allowed to take away from the apartment.
11. Turn off all lights, air-conditioner when you leave home.
12. Penalties may apply if there are any missing or damage of keys or properties in the apartment.
Thank you for your understanding! :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 121 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi there! I am sure we have an interest in common, that is travelling. I love travelling, I have been travelled to different cities in China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, USA, Europe etc. During the trip, I like to stay at places where I feel like home. Especially when the trip is over a week, I would be very likely to have homesick T.T . Therefore, I would prefer to stay at accommodation that feel homey than a hotel. This is why I like airbnb. How about you? :)