Suite for 2 with king bed! This is a great place to come and explore the PNW! The Olympics are one direction with a ton of hiking trails. You'll also have access to a Community beach on Dyes Inlet; just one block up from the beach. The other direction is the Emerald City of Seattle. We are a 15 minute drive to the Bremerton ferry terminal. A 5 min drive to Trader Joes and Costco.
This is a daylight suite equipped with a cozy natural gas fireplace, a more than comfortable king size bed, a kitchenette that has a microwave, mini refrigerator, toaster oven, and coffee maker. Beans/grinder/coffee maker for morning coffee will also be provided.
To cool off after a hike, or just on warm days, take our beach chairs and stroll to the private community beach to cool off. We will have beach towels for you to use as well.
If you want to come with your own kayaks, etc... our beach has easy access, as it is low bank waterfront.
This space is the daylight basement area of our home. It is roughly 450 square feet of privacy. We have made a separate entrance for guests and have locked it off from our living area for guest privacy. We will come and go and often lead very active lives. We are always just a message or call away so please be sure to let us know what you need to enjoy your stay here in the beautiful PNW.
We will socialise as little or as much with you as desired to ensure your stay is wonderful and memorable.
I know I have a lot of information here, but please read it all to avoid confusion while staying with us.
There are nearby walking trails and hikes! Green mountain has plenty hiking and if you look at WA Trails, you can probably find hikes suited to your ability or liking! There are also lovely beach restaurants in our area, such as the Boat Shed, Anthony's or Yacht Club Broiler. There are a couple of popular local tap rooms, (Hales Ale and Silver City), as well as Silver City Brewery Restaurant.
We have a large smart TV that have all local channels digitally. You can also access your Hulu or Netflix account through this TV.
Please email us with any questions you may have. This is a wonderful family neighborhood. There is a work space for you in our suite and you are locate in between Sub-base Bangor and Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.
All items in suite have been catalogued so to ensure no extra fees, please do not take things from the suite. Even if just for the day.
This is a non-smoking/vaping suite. No smoking/vaping of any kind inside or outside our home. Thank you for your consideration.
Also to note, the suite is a part of our home, you will hear noise from time to time, but we are careful to be quiet from 9:30 pm to 7 am. We have a two person maximum and don't allow parties or other guests other than who is staying in the suite.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. This is a quiet neighborhood. +
- No shoes allowed in the suite, please.
- No candles.
- To avoid fees, please NO borrowing kitchen or good bath towels items from the suite. These items are for your home time enjoyment. (Towels for beach are provided).
- We are on personal septic system so please NO unmentionables can be flush down toilet. Plainly speaking, along with bodily waste, toilet paper only!!!
-No smoking/vaping of any kind on our properties please. This includes the beach area.
-No pets or service animals please.
- Beach use is at your own risk and is for guest use only. There is no one overseeing the beach area. Great care should be taken in this water because of cold temperatures and tidal currents. Towels and chairs are provided for the beach.
- Only people staying in our suite are welcome to visit and this includes beach access. No parties or outside guests please.
My husband and I live an active life and are PNW born and raised. We enjoy traveling, boating, light hiking, as well as our family and friends that live in our area.