Charm City Charmer is next to it all! It is 1/2 mile from the Convention Center, 1/2 mile from Orioles Stadium, 3/4 mile to Ravens Stadium & Horseshoe Casino, 1 mile to the Inner Harbor and 5 mins to great eats and bars.
This home is ideal for families or groups of friends visiting the city for Business, Conventions, getaways or Orioles/Ravens games. You'll enjoy the Fully Equipped Kitchen, Fast Internet, Netflix&Amazon TV, & Washer&Dryer. The house comes with a free street parking pass too!
This home is unlike any other rowhome in the city. You'll enjoy the unique 3 floor set up complete with a parlour, living room/ TV room, master bedroom, bunk bed room, 2 bathrooms and kitchen.
Upon arriving, you will enter through the front door of the rowhome, then down the hall to the entrance of your private 3 floor "apartment". Through the apartment front door, you'll be welcomed into the parlour. This swanky sitting room serves as the center of the home, complete with a record player, records, sitting chairs and plenty of room for gathering.
To the left of the parlour is the master bedroom with a queen bed, dresser and closet. To the right of the parlour, you'll go down the stairs to the 1st bathroom, laundry room and living room/ TV room. The living room features plenty of seating space and a smart Roku TV. Our guests can also use this as an additional bedroom with a full size futon, large self- inflating queen air mattress and pillows, sheets, blankets.
Through the parlour, you'll go up the staircase and to the left to the 2nd guest bedroom- the bunk bed room. This quaint bedroom features a twin size bed and a twin size air mattress with extra pillows, sheets and blankets. To the right of the staircase is the 2nd bathroom and the kitchen. The kitchen features a breakfast bar and all essentials. Full size fridge/ freezer, stove top, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker and more. You can even pop your own kernels in our popcorn maker for a movie night!
We provide everything for you such as fresh and clean luxury sheets and towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, iron and ironing table, laundry detergent, dish soap, TP and paper towels. Please reach out to your hosts if there is anything else we can provide or help you find!
You will have access to the entire home and all of it's amenities. If there is something you need to make your stay more accommodating please don't hesitate to contact your hosts.
This whole house is private and your hosts do not live there but do live close-by. Your hosts with schedules permitting will gladly come help you with checking in and answer any questions you may have about the home or area. For anything you need please don't hesitate to contact your hosts who are always available via telephone and always can be available in-person as well.
Please make sure to sign our guest book and read our welcome guide to the home! It will give you recommendations for several restaurants and activities to do in the city during your visit. Also, make sure to ask your hosts about discounted Orioles Tickets!!!
1. Most important rule is to have fun in our city.
2. Please tell us a little bit about yourself, the purpose of your trip, and names of all individuals who will be staying at the house. This does not mean a sentence or two. Please provide a detailed descriptive message. Remember you are renting someone's home not a hotel room.
3. No smoking of any kind inside of the home. If you smoke, please step outside.
4. Please clean up trash, dishes in sink, common areas during your stay to help assist with our cleaning lady. Please do not leave food out around the house either. For all beds and towels used please please put them in a pile on the floor so our cleaning lady knows what is clean and what is dirty and what to wash etc for our next guests.
5.We do not rent to anyone under the age of 25.
6. There are other apartments within the building, please watch your noise levels and respect those tenants.
7. No extra guests are allowed in this home. Only the individuals sleeping there are allowed in the home.
8. If driving your car, please make sure to return the street parking pass upon checkout. If parking pass is not returned you will be charged a fee of $99. Failure to return the parking pass will not make the next guest very happy if they can't park their car.
9. Check out time is strictly at 11am. Failure to check out on time will result in a $100 fine. The cleaning service will arrive promptly at 11.
Jenna and Matt love Airbnb and the community it has created. We've had the opportunity to meet and get to know people from all over the world and from all walks of life. Hosting has been a very rewarding experience for us and we truly enjoy hosting people on their adventures and want to make sure they have the best time during their stay.
Jenna is from Austin, TX and Matt is from Richmond, VA. Jenna works at Under Armour and I=Matt works at Northrop Grumman. We love to stay active and our favorite activities include going camping, hiking, skiing, visiting wineries, and traveling as much as possible. We love our red wine and we love our bourbon.
We have learned the city inside and out and have plenty of great recommendations for you to make your stay more memorable and relaxing. We look forward to hosting you on your next adventure.