We have two bedrooms available in our lovely and spacious Montana home, each with a private full bath. The home is located in the country, 15 minutes from Bozeman, and close to hiking, skiing, and other outdoor recreational activities.
Our house rules
1) Treat our home in the same manner you would expect someone to treat your own.
2) No drugs or heavy drinking on premises.
3) No cooking in the rooms. The home’s kitchen is available for your use.
4) If you use the kitchen, do your own dishes. A dishwasher is provided, along with soap, towels and everything you’ll need.
5) Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am. Because we live on the property, there are neighbors nearby and other guests may be present, we ask that you be respectful about noise ing in late at night is very disruptive to us and other guests and we appreciate your efforts to avoid this.
6) Please take off your outdoor shoes upon entering the house.
7) We ask that no aromatherapy or oils be used in the rooms.
8) No smoking is allowed inside the house. You may smoke on the patios as long as the doors are closed. Please ask for an ashtray and dispose of cigarettes properly.
9) We are on a septic so no flushing of feminine products.
10) Please notify the owners prior to inviting guests onto property.
11) Please notify the owners in advance of any special accommodations needed.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi there - thank you for checking out our Airbnb site! We are new to this and excited about meeting guests and sharing our beautiful home. We've done long and short term rentals and have found that enjoyable so this seems like a fun project to take on. A bit about us, I'm a CPA and have my office in my home so am around most days. Roger is a contractor and works out of the home most days. We both like to hike, bike, & kayak, backpack, & our weekend camp getaways in our VW Eurovan. We are also social dancers so we know where the music is in Bozeman and the surrounding area. We'd be happy to share information on the Gallatin valley and some of our favorite spots to go with guests. Hope to meet in the not too distance future!