Welcome to the Breezy Bungalow, nestled between beautiful oak trees, with direct access to the Pinellas Trail. This 1950s home has all the charm of its time, with modern upgrades. Come get away from it all and enjoy the natural light streaming into this beautiful, shaded home. Wake up refreshed, with views of grand oak trees. Enjoy breakfast on the screened back porch, then go for a walk or bike ride on the Pinellas Trail.
There are a few steps leading into the house. Once inside, the home is one level, with a step down into the master. There are queen beds in both bedrooms, and a bonus room for reading, games, or maybe getting a little work done while on vacation. The backyard is fenced, with private access to the Pinellas Trail. There is room for two cars on the parking pad, with on street parking available as well.
We understand that you are on vacation to get away from it all. We are happy to help ensure your privacy. However, should you need any help during your stay, please call!
- NO burning candles, incense, or anything like these items.
- Dogs must be in a crate if left alone at the house.
- You must contact us if you have any issues, such as plumbing leaks.
- NO smoking. This includes all types of cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, etc.
- You must call us first if you have any issues, such as plumbing leaks, wifi outages, lost/misplaced keys/being locked out, anything broken/missing, etc.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น