Ocean waves sound 24/7. You’ll love my house because it is just 10 yards from the steps to the Ocean.
This is a suite, which is separated into 2 rooms, accommodates 4 people in total. The rooms are next to each other separated by a sliding glass door and curtains. The main room of the suite has a queen bed and the room facing the ocean has a couch with tables on the sides and in front with two twin beds on the other end of the room. One of the twin beds rolls out from beneath the main one.
My house is an old one, but it is clean, comfortable and just 10 yards away from concrete steps down to the beach (see photos). The suite I'm renting has a view of the ocean and the sound of the waves 24/7.
The next guests will enjoy brand new, never used, towels (3) and pillows (2). After the suite gets rented this note will be deleted since it applies only once.
The bathroom is right across the bedroom.
Guests may buy access to the pool and jacuzzi on the next door resort for a $25 per person/day based on availability. This is completely independent of me so you have to pay at the resort directly. I know the owner and he offers it as a courtesy to my guests. So, if you are interested, let me know and I'll be happy to give you a tour of this amazing resort before you make a decision. See photos of pool/jacuzzi here.
I offer toasts with honey, coffee and herbal tea in the morning.
I will be available to suggest places to go, and sometimes I could come along if invited.
I'll be happy to share with you what I know about the area, like other beaches to visit, wine country, easy and fast places to eat walking distance and great restaurants on the ocean that you can drive to, which are just within 5 miles away.
There are some sand dunes close by that are unique to the area. If you like this kind of adventure, there are four-wheelers to rent for you to have fun in the dunes and along the beach.
The toll freeway is far better than any SD freeway, no holes at all, and very smooth. The toll ticket gives you free emergency road service.
Also, Guadalupe Valley is driving distant if you wish to enjoy a little trip to wine country.
Not suitable for pets
Check-in is between 2PM and 6pm. Check out is before 11AM. I may be flexible if it matches my schedule.
Out of respect for other guests staying in adjacent rooms, kindly follow these rules.
1. Please, no more than 4 persons are allowed. This rule is strictly enforced.
2. Please, no noise of any kind, including playing music 24/7.
3. Any missing, broken or damaged items will be replaced out of your security deposit.
4. There will be a charge of $99 for lost keys.
5. No smoking is allowed inside the house.
6. Bath linens must stay within the property.
7. Please bring your own "beach" towels and supplies.
8. Please enjoy our vacation home and treat this property as your own.
9. Please immediately report any damage to me.
10. Drinking red wine (or anything else) in bed with all the bedding in place is a big & expensive liability if you spill, So, you might not want to do it and save yourselves some money.
11. The kitchen is NOT for cooking. I serve breakfast as described here.
12. When coming back from the beach, you must clean yourselves, in the outdoor washing area located near the parking gate.
13. All used towels must be left in the bathroom.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here despite the rules above!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I'm a down to earth Renaissance man, loving, compassionate, funny, highly intellectual, artistic and caring man. I'm very health conscious, eat only organic veggies/fruit and wild caught seafood. I cook Italian healthy food.
I love animals, except reptiles, and prefer dogs, cats and horses. I've lived in 8 countries so far and have visited 18, where I had the opportunity to learn how to communicate in 6 languages, although I speak just 4 fluently (English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese). Nevertheless, I've lived most of my life in the US, although I still speak with an accent. I'm a highly educated man and still like to learn about everything. I like to make jokes out of anything and everything, so I'm sure I'll make you laugh a lot, even without trying. I'm sometimes spontaneous, but in general, I prefer to plan things ahead of time. I have integrity, strength of character and committed to good people in general.