Well equipped 2 bedrooms apartment, preferably for small families or groups looking to enjoy a few quite days of holidays in the Sardinian coast.
Our place best suits a family of 3 / 4. It includes two bedrooms (a double and a single), open space kitchen and living area and a bathroom with walk-in shower.
The daybed in the single bedroom can be converted to a double bed and the armchairs in the living area can also be converted into small beds if needed.
Our place sits in a very quite area, about 10 minutes walk (1km) from the beach and 15 from the town center.
The apartment is located in the basement and has its own entrance from the street.
You are very welcome to sit down to enjoy the fresh evening air in the back garden but note that it is a common area, so we might be there too!
Please note that guests are not allowed upstairs unless specifically invited.
We are friedly people and we would like to help you to enjoy your stay. We live in the top two floors of the house (and work mainly from home) so we are around most of the time if you have questions or need assistance. We will be happy to help!
- Dishwasher, fridge and oven are all included.
- If during your stay you need to wash clothes we can offer a washing service for a fee of €5 per wash.
- There are two wall USB plugs in the living area (close to the desk) so you can charge your mobiles and tablets. You won't need a charger, but you will need a USB cable to connect your device.
- We provide password protected WIFI. The signal works well around most of the area, but you might find a couple of blind spots.
- There is a ramp besides the stairs going from the street to the apartment. Note that it's quite steep and not really designed as a handicap entrance.
- Children are welcome. We can provide you with a travel cot if need it.
- Note that the apartment is not child-proofed.
- We have a small dog and a cat. Both are friendly. Of course, they are not allowed into the basement. However, you might find them now and then lazying around in the garden.
- No smoking in the house. However, you are welcome to do so in the garden.
- Guests are asked to keep noise levels to a minimum after 10.00pm.
My name is Fran. I'm a Spaniard living in Portoscuso with my family: life partner and two beautiful kids.
After 20 very happy years in Dublin, we decided it was time for a change of pace, so here we are!