Stay year-round at this woodsy hillside location with a gorgeous water view. Relax with family and friends in the bright and sunny open concept living-dining area, or hang out in the back by the fire pit. Just 5 minutes from Picton’s restaurants, shops, and grocery stores. It’s also less than 20 minutes from Sandbanks Beach. Come and enjoy all that the county has to offer - beaches, wineries, breweries, antique shops, art galleries, fine dining, and an escape from the city!
The bedroom with the bunk bed features a double on the bottom and a twin on top. We also have: a dishwasher, a BBQ, Cable TV / Smart TV, a DVD Player, a firepit, and some kids' books & toys.
Please let us know if there is something else you might need, and we will see what we can do to accommodate your request.
You will have the entire main floor of the property to yourself. It is accessible through the back door at the top of the hill. You can usually use all of the parking space available.
We may occasionally be staying in the basement apartment, but usually only during turnaround days. Otherwise, you will be able to text us.
Park pass available with rental. (Provides access to Sandbanks and North Beach.)
Please note: we are set up to accommodate seven guests (regardless of age). An eighth guest may only be permitted if they are under 2 years of age, and a $10/night additional fee will apply. This means a MAXIMUM of 8 guests (infants included).
- The house can accommodate 7 guests. Please inquire about bringing an eighth guest (under 2 years of age) at the time of booking ($10/night additional fee).
- We consider guests of any age to count as guests, so please be respectful of this policy. MAXIMUM 8 guests.
- Shoes off in house.
- No sleeping on the couches overnight (naps are fine!).
- Please be respectful about water use (we are on a well/septic system).
- Weekly guests will be expected to take garbage out to curb.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a couple who are new to hosting. We love Prince Edward County, so we bought a place here to enjoy the area. We are excited to open our doors to welcome guests. Most of our time is still spent in Toronto, but we enjoy having the break from the city!