Super Mario's 35sqm apartment with 2 double beds and a sofa bed in convenient Ikebukuro area with all you need. Only 2 mins walk to nearest subway Higashi-Ikebukuro and 5 mins walk to Sunshine Prince Hotel Limousine bus stop! Great night view with Tokyo Tower from your window. Powerful home wifi & portable wifi & Wii console games provided! Please enjoy Super Mario life.
We, foreigners living in Tokyo for 10 years, love to help you enjoy the charm of Japan.
Private apartment with 2 double-sized beds and a sofa-bed in a quiet and friendly commercial area. Group of up to 5 people can sleep comfortably.
Only 5 minutes to the nearest JR Ikebukuro station and just a few steps to the nearest subway Higashi Ikebukuro station, which connect to Shinjuku, Shibuya, Odaiba, Imperial Palace, Tokyo Tower, Ginza, Akihabara, Ueno, etc by DIRECT train. There is also Sunshine Prince Hotel Limousine bus stop nearby which can let you go directly from the airports.
Portable wifi provided for free. Wii console games including Super Mario are also available.
We live only one station away. You never have to worry as we are always there to help you when you need.
The neighbourhood is extremely safe all hours. There are many families living around.
1 bedroom, living room with large sofa bed, dining room with dinning table and chairs, kitchen, private bathroom with bathtub and shower, and balcony.
+ Home WIFI to use at home
+ Portable WIFI Router (pocket wifi) to use outside
+ 2 double-sized beds (140 x 200 cm)
+ Air conditioner with both heating and cooling functions
+ Large and comfortable sofa bed
+ Dining table with chairs, Gas cooker, Fridge, Microwave oven, Toaster, Hot water pot
+ Rice cooker, Pans, Dishes, Bowls, Glasses, Chopsticks, Spoons, Forks
+ Hairdryer, Towels, Basic Toiletries (body soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes)
+ Washing machine with detergent and softener
+ Vacuum cleaner
The whole apartment and the included amenities are free for guest use.
* Check-in: If our schedule permits, we will pick you up from one of 3 nearby stations (Ikebukuro, Higashi-Ikebukuro station, Higashi-Ikebukuro Yonchome station).
* During your stay: We live only one station away. Please feel free to contact us via phone or message when you need help.
* Check-out: We always want to say goodbye to you. However, if our schedule doesn't permit, please drop the key at the mailbox near the entrance of the building.
* If you ask me, I'm happy to take you for dinner somewhere special that tourists don't know about.
1. IS THERE ANY SPACE WE CAN LEAVE A LUGGAGE BEFORE CHECK-IN?
Unfortunately we don't have space for a luggage before check-in. Many of the larger train stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcase. Ikebukuro station has plenty of large coin lockers.
2. IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart. For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
(If you wish to have a mid stay clean and linen service, this is possible for additional costs.)
3. CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
We are very sorry but we can normally not accept early checkin or late chenkout.
Depending on other guests' schedules it may be possible to check in earlier, just let us know.
4.CAN YOU TELL ME THE WAY TO THE APARTMENT?
For security reasons, we will send the details about our location, how to check-in, after confirming your reservation.
- * Please be quiet and discreet. Don't be too loud after 10 p.m. * No smoking inside the apartment. * Please eat at the dining room, not in the bedroom. * Pet is not allowed. * Please turn off all lights, air conditioner, heater, fan etc before you go out (Power is very expensive in Japan).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 571 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello, I am Kanako. I'm living in Tokyo with my husband.
I am working as an accountant, and my husband is an iOS developer.
We are both from Vietnam, and have been living in Japan for 11 years. I believe that we can give you a lot of good advice in perspective of foreigners living in Japan for long to make your Japan trip unforgettable. We can speak English, Japanese and Vietnamese.
We look forward to meeting you in Tokyo!