Please note, absolutely no parties, events, outside guests or loud music allowed in the unit; otherwise security deposit will be charged!
Trendy 1 bedroom plus den apartment in the heart of downtown Toronto with tons of restaurants, bars, shops, theatres, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Ripley's Aquarium, Air Canada Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Harbourfront are all within walking distance! You'll love it!
There is absolutely no better location in the city!
- Queen-size bed in the bedroom
- Pull out couch in the living room (extra linens inside)
- Linens, sheets, pillows, blankets, towels, toiletries - 50” TV
- WI-FI internet
- En suite washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning/heater The apartment can comfortably accommodate 4 people.
-24 Hour Security
-Rooftop terrace including BBQs
-Indoor convenience store
The unit doesn't come with parking; however, there is plenty of public parking available behind the building for about 20 bucks per day.
If it's full, there is another one across from the building at the south west corner of Wellington and Blue Jays Way.
During your stay we will be easily accessible by phone/email/text.
For security purposes and to ensure that both parties are comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a complete profile on Airbnb. Please check out house rules and send us a request to reserve your spot. We look forward to hosting you!!
- - No parties or loud music, please respect the privacy of the neighbours. Building has security cameras; concierge reports every suspicious activity. They will call Police! We will charge full amount of your deposit if you have a party in the unit or have more people than the registered number. - Absolutely No smoking! We will charge full amount of your deposit in case of smoking in the unit during your stay. - Sorry No Pets - In case of any emergency in the unit, contact us immediately - Unit may not be used for any activity that violates municipal, provincial, federal laws or bylaws Please do not lose the keys. If lost, a fee of $80 will be charged.