ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
The Opal Suite is located in the heart of the Entertainment District near Front and John St. Minutes away from many tourist hot spots that include the CN Tower, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Ripley's Aquarium, Air Canada Centre and Hockey Hall of Fame. It is easily accessible to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for both business and leisure conferences. The Opal Suite boasts 2 bedrooms + 2 bath + 1 sofa bed.
EXPECTATIONS OF GUESTS AND HOUSE POLICIES:
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Absolutely no parties and events allowed or extra guests without consent (this is a must) this is a condominium with owners and full time tenants it cannot be treated as a hotel or party room.
- No Smoking inside the unit. Smoking on balcony only. Please do not throw lit cigarette butts over balcony as this can cause a fire. Please dispose in designated canisters. If traces of smoke smell is found after your departure, the security deposit is automatically forfeited.
- No Pets are allowed in the suite. If any traces of pets are found in the suite after your departure, additional cleaning charges will be applied to your credit card and/or your safety/damage deposit will be forfeited.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the suite.
- Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed into the suite. We do not allow more than 6 guests at any time.
- Don't lose keys - a fee of $150 from your deposit for each set will be used to acquire another set, please don't lose them.
- Please be considerate to your new neighbours! Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am, during which time the noise from the suite shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbours. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Your new neighbours are intolerant of noise and will call the Police if you have parties or make loud noises. If the Police are called we may lose our permit to do vacation rentals; you will be immediately evicted, and may be held liable for consequential damages.
- It is very important to us that guests leave the property the way they have found it. Guests must disclose damage or disruption during their stay via email message or phone immediately.
- All towels, pillows and linens must remain in the suite. Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by the maid service.
- Amplified sound that is audible beyond the suite boundaries is prohibited.
- This unit comes equipped with high speed wireless Internet Access. In case you experience no connection, please unplug the router, wait 60 seconds, plug it back in and then refresh your device. If you continue to experience a loss of connection, feel free to notify us via phone or e-mail and we will contact the cable & internet company. Since this is out of our control, there is no turn around time as to when it will be restored.
- Clean any spills up immediately. Do not cut pineapple or any citrus directly on the countertops. Please use dish ware or cutting board provided.
- Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits or with suntan oil on.
- Do not flush sanitary products down the toilets.
- Turn off all AC units, lights and fans while out to conserve energy.
We manage numerous properties in downtown, Toronto. Please message us for accommodation alternatives. View all of our listings linked to our profile. We look forward to hosting your stay!