Our place had just been renovated. It’s very bright and offers a nice view of an imposing flora from the living room.
A cosy room for the night is at your disposal with a large living room and an Italian bathroom.
The house is very cozy and equipped with all comforts for a nice and dynamic stay.
Located on the lines 3, 7 and 38 that go straight to city center. You have an easy access to the highway and you always will find a place to park.
My house is on the second floor, offering a nice view for those who want to appreciate a coffee on the Balcony.
The apartment is completely renovated and the room is very bright and comfortable.
The house is very cozy, with all the comforts. For any questions, requests or need not hesitate to contact me.
The area is served by several bus lines. The tramway 7 can be token in front of the building. The lines 3,7 and 38 that go straight to city center. You have also the lines (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)a, W and N10 that will take you everywhere else. For those who come by car, you have an easy access to the highway and you always will find a place to park.
You can reach the airport by transport in 40 min but always make sure to have at least one hour just to be sure.
Guests will have access to their room, the bathroom and the living area.
Kitchen use is allowed to prepare breakfast only or to consume meals you bought outside.
Do not hesitate to contact me anyway if you had any specific need, I'll be happy to try to come and meet you.
I also invite you to read carefully the 'House Rules'.
Please read carefully the 'House Rules' and the 'Manual of the house' and check which services are provided and which are not.
Check-in is from 14:00 to 19:00 at a time to be agreed, checkout is by 11:00 in the morning.
I remain available for further information or clarification, and I invite you to openly express your needs, I'll be happy to come and meet you if I can.
- You will receive keys to the apartment and building upon arrival. Please do not lose them, otherwise you will be charged 250,00€ to replace them.
- Kitchen use is not provided.
- It is recommended to respect the silence of the other tenants in the building during sleeping hours.
- You cannot bring extra guests unless you have my consent.
- Water is precious; therefore please do not waste it.
- Please kindly switch off all the lights whenever they are not in use or whenever you leave the apartment.
- Do not throw anything in the toilet or sinks that can obstruct the pipes. Wastebaskets for trash can be found in the bathroom and kitchen.
- If there are any damages to the property or furnishings, a replacement or repair fee will be charged.
- Close the windows and lock the door when you leave the apartment.
- Always close the elevator doors of the building when you exit.
- Check-in is at 14:00 in the afternoon (2:00PM) and checkout is at 11:00 in the morning (11:00AM). If you would like to change these times, you must let me know in advance.
I look forward to having you as my guest!
I'm a student in Brussel. I like to meet new people and share...
I'm used to travel with my boyfriend with Airbnb, that how I went to USA (Baltimore, Washington DC, NYC), Munich, Amsterdam, Prague, Rome, Madrid... I met very nice hosts that make me want to do the same.