Located in Solna, near Stockholm and Karolinska Institute.
700 m from the T-bana station and 4 stops from/to T-Centralen = 8 minutes.
Near bus stops.
Direct bus to Karolinska.
Suitable for weekly commuters, lonely adventurers, tourists or business people.
Bed linen, towels, shampoo, conditioner and soap available.
Breakfast NOT included. Tea and instant coffee always available on the kitchen table.
If staying long, PLEASE buy food as you need ONLY.
I've limited storage space.
- My space is unique because it's decorated with lots of Arabic details and few Ikea pieces of furniture. Most of my rugs were weaved by myself.
- The common areas of the house: kitchen, living room and shower.
- A large balcony that is accessed directly from the bedrooms.
- We use common sense and leave the place nice and clean for each other, especially kitchen and shower floor. We pick up the hair that we might drop when showering! Thanks!
- I'm retired and very much in the house. You can interact with me as much or as little as you wish. I will respect your privacy.
- I'm always ready to assist you and give you advises and information...all you have to do is ask!
- We share the responsibility to keep the common areas clean, such as the kitchen and the shower. We pick up hair from the floor after we shower.
The guest's toilet when shared with other guests, shall be kept clean and neat by the guests themselves.
CHECK-IN TIME: 5:00 - 11:00 PM.
The doors of my building get automatically locked at 6 pm. If you arrived later than that you will have to message or give me a call, so I can go downstairs and open the door for you. There is not bell or inter-phone, sorry about the inconvenience.
Of course you will a set of keys after you have checked in.
OBS: CHECK-IN later than 11 pm , I charge 200 Kr. cash at check-in the act when you arrive to my place.
Early check-in normally not possible, but you can always ask.
Guests check-out around 10 am and a I need a few hours to clean and make the room ready for the next guest.
- WE DON'T WALK WITH OUTDOOR SHOES INSIDE THE APARTMENT.
- PLEASE PARK YOUR SHOES IN THE CUPBOARD IN THE ENTRANCE HALL.
- NO VISITORS.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS
- NO PARTIES OR EVENTS
- MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN (0-12 YEARS OLD)
- NO ROOM SERVICE.
- BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED.
- NO FOOD ESTING IN THE BEDROOM!!! Please eat in the kitchen!
- Free Instant Coffee and Tea always on the kitchen table. Help yourself.
- It's safe to drink TAP WATER.
- Guests may use the kitchen for simple cooking when it's available. INGREDIENTS FOR COOKING NOT PROVIDED.
- We cook and eat in there almost every evening, so please ask before you start cooking.
- Place in the refrigerator for a limited amount of food/drinks.
- PLEASE EAT YOUR FOOD IN THE KITCHEN and NOT IN THE BEDROOM and clean it when you are done. No dishwasher.
- I do recycle: plastic (soft and hard), paper, bottles, cans...just rinse it and leave on the kitchen counter and I will take care of it.
- Smoking is only permitted in the balcony with the bedroom door properly closed. There is direct access to the balcony from the guest's bedroom. Option: go outside and away from the entrance doors and smoke there.
- You will have access to the Communal Laundry Room in the building, subject to availability.
- You have your own toilet and your own wardrobe in the hallway.
- BATHROOM - We share the shower only! The toilet and the washing basin in the bathroom is for my private use ONLY!
Guests shall use the guest toilet to wash hands, to brush the teeth, to put their make up on, etc...
In the guest bedroom there is also a big mirror for that.
I expect common sense when it comes to keeping the kitchen and the shower clean, since I like it nice and tidy both for you and for me.
- Toilet Paper, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Wash Soap and Shower Gel provided.
OBS:- BRING YOUR OWN Tooth paste, creams, deodorants, perfumes, sanitary pads, etc...
- If you are staying longer than 1 week I will change the bed linnen and towels half way through your staying...and will also clean the room.
If you are staying 10 days I will change the bed linen, and towels and clean the room after 5 days...
If you staying 2 weeks or longer, I will change the bed linen, towels and will clean your room once a week.
- I live in an apartment building and the rules are:
10 pm on the weekdays and midnight on the weekends, silence must be observed in the whole house.
- No loud talking or noise in the corridors or elevator at all times.
- PLEASE AVOID STRONG PERFUMES, as I'm allergic to strong smells.
Thank you for your understanding and for respecting the house rules!