ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Welcome to our well appointed private, sunny sleep out with large deck, park views, ensuite bathroom, fridge, microwave and tea/coffee facilities. A short stroll to bus depot, city hub and Trafalgar Centre with supermarket just down the street.
The studio accommodation is separate from our own little cottage and is safely tucked up the hill at the back of our section, so offers quiet privacy and peace of mind for single travellers or couples while still being close to the city centre.
Parkview Cottage has its own wifi and access is separate from our home. It has its own shower, toilet and kitchenette area with fridge, jug and microwave, but no kitchen. Use of bikes is included (one men's and one woman's.)
I am often at home and available to guests to answer any questions about the many wonderful experiences that our lovely region can offer. Just knock on the door if you need me!
- Whilst Parkview Cottage is separate from the main house, it is still a part of our home. Please respect the usual noise constraints you would honour for working neighbours and opt for quiet time after 10pm on weeknights.
- Check-in is after 2pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Unregistered guests or visitors will require prior approval. Please run it past us if you want to entertain or accommodate anyone not stipulated on your booking.
- No smoking inside please. The deck is well suited for sitting outside to enjoy a cigarette. Please be courteous and use the ashtray provided.
- Out of deference to our own pet (a friendly little black cat called "Pi"), we do not allow any other animals.
- Please let us know ASAP if anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. That gives us the best chance to quickly replace, rescue or repair.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $20 replacement fee.
- Whilst our insurance should cover most issues, we reserve the right to on-charge for any out-of-pocket costs that arise for damage to the property. (Eg. Excess payments or wilfull damage.)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We are a friendly couple with a variety of interests including African drumming, reading, yoga, belly dancing, conservation of our unique New Zealand wildlife and enjoying all the fabulous things that Nelson has to offer. We are currently learning Spanish via Duolingo - whilst still very much beginners we would welcome the chance practice our meagre skills with a native Spanish speaker or two! We are sporadic travellers ourselves (India, Morocco, Dubai, Australia, China, Egypt, Turkey, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Fiji, Vanuatu) and have always found that our cultural experiences were greatly enhanced when we have had opportunity to mingle with the locals. We hope that we can offer our guests a genuine Nelson Kiwi perspective.