Make yourself at home in this private guest suite on a beautifully landscaped half acre property over looking the town of Golden. Located in the natural woodland setting of Selkirk Heights, it's within walking distance of downtown and all amenities. Relax on the deck or wander in the garden and take in the amazing views of the town, the Columbia Valley and the surrounding mountains.
This bright roomy suite has a separate entrance into the lower level of a split entry home shared by myself, my husband and our friendly border collie, Rosie. The suite has two spacious rooms with large windows and a bathroom for guests private use. A sitting room offers comfortable seating, dining table, coffee bar, fridge, satellite TV and wifi. The bedroom has a pillow top queen bed with a cozy duvet, dresser and full closet. Start your day with a breakfast of juice, tea, coffee, fruit, muffins, scones, or bagels, muesli, granola, yogurt, and boiled eggs to get yourself ready for a day of adventure.
The space is perfect for couples or a solo traveller and sleeps a maximum of 2 guests. Sorry, not suitable for air beds or cots. Price listed is based on single or double occupancy.
We greet our guests when they arrive. Once you've settled in we will give you as much space as you wish but are happy to offer suggestions to help you plan your stay. Otherwise we can be found in the garden or close by managing our other guests in town.
My cancellation policy is 100% refund 30 days prior to arrival and 50% refund 14 days prior to arrival.
Smoking is NOT allowed inside the rental property. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please place cigarette butts in the container provided. Smoking of illegal substances is not permitted anywhere on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above must abide by the rules set forth in this agreement. Visitors must vacate by 10pm.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite into the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. A coffee maker and fridge are provided. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. No cooking in the suite or on the premises is permitted.
7. Toilets: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. NOISE: Quiet times between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am must be observed. Excessive noise and loud music will NOT be tolerated at ANYTIME.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the suite, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the suite.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 104 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi! I’m a self-employed graphic designer who lives in Golden, BC with my husband. We love it here, and enjoy down hill skiing, nordic skiing, hiking, golf, camping, kayaking and obviously gardening! We own both sides of this semi-detached property and live right next door. We deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. We hope that you will find everything you need to enjoy a comfortable stay in our fully furnished home, and if there is anything else you think you might need, from DVDs and board games to Crockpots, I’ve probably got it, don’t be afraid to ask! I’m happy to share a personal insight on what to do and where to eat, and all that is awesome about living the dream! I look forward to hosting you in our home away in Golden, BC.