Welcome to our house! In our house, we offer three private rooms where each has an own key but there is a shared bathroom, kitchen, living room and garden. You are free to use all these spaces, which are fully equipment with necessary equipment. So by staying with us, your only concern will be, if you will drink your morning coffee on a terrace or with a company of our friendly fishes :).
• Room is located on the 1st floor of the house
• Bed size: 180x 200 cm
• Free parking
• House is 20 minutes walking distance from the city center or 5 minutes taxi/car drive if you prefer
• The closest supermarket is 5 minutes away walking distance
• 100 m away is also a Bus station, that takes you to the city center
Bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room and garden.
• Since this is a share house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 3rd level and basement. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
• The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
• Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
• Whilst we do clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
• To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
• We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible.
• Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
• To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor. Unless it’s Bob Dylan. He’s okay to play at any time in all areas of the house :)
• Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
• To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front and back gate locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
• Recycle – I get a fine from the city if we don’t recycle properly.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
• And most important rule- ENJOY your time staying at our beautiful Slovenia and have a LOT of fun ☺
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น