The unit is 36 square meters and is on the 14th floor facing southeast. The unit has a private balcony, fridge/freezer, 2 burner glass top stove, 2 air conditioners that work, cable TV, wireless internet, 2 flat screen TVs, rain shower with additional handheld and washer/dryer combo in unit.
The building is the tallest and nicest building in the area by far. The building has a rooftop pool, garden area, gym, pool table, room for yoga, sauna, steam room and a great view to top it off. This unit is on the 14th floor facing southeast. The building is 100 meters (1-2 min walk) from the On Nut BTS and Tesco Lotus shopping center.
You will have access to all common areas of the building to include: pool, 2 garden/relax areas(one on the roof and one on the 6th floor), Gym, sauna, steam room, pool table (roof), yoga room (roof) and also a comfy lounge relaxing area below the ground floor. There is a large garden area on the ground floor near the building entry. In addition you will have access to use the rare washer/dryer combo in the room.
★ Kindly Remind you
- Our check in time is 15:00, check out time is 11:00. If you check out late, we will charge THB 200 /hour. Anything over 30 mins will be charged for full hour.
- If you make a reservation and cancel within 24 hours, there will be a service fee equal to the next nights stay.
- Lost keys or key cards will be charged THB 1,000 /each.
- There is a STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY. You will not be allowed to smoke in the room or on the balcony. This is also a condo policy. Any smoking in the room or on the balcony will be result in a 1,000 THB fee.
- Car parking can be available, HOWEVER PLEASE DO LET US KNOW FIRST BEFORE CHECKING IN SHOULD YOU NEED PARKING SPACE. If not arranged, the guest will bear cost for the parking fee as required by condominium.
While we do hope that you'll have a great stay in our room, please note that we require your cooperation from these simple rules to make your visit a smooth as possible. As most of the locals are not yet aware of the "shared accommodation" system, we ask you to follow this simple general rules:-
1) Upon arrival, keys will be given for your use. These keys will let you access only the designated floor, your room and the public areas (like pools, gyms, etc.). You will be required to returned these keys in good condition. Any lost or damaged keys or key cards will be charged THB 1,000 per each.
2) Public area means public use. So please be mindful of others and avoid too much noise that will irritate other people. Common sense sometimes is all that's needed.
3) While the room is for your free use, please be mindful of the noise, especially after 10PM. As in other countries, things get quieter at homes at this time. Please consult with us should you have any question.
4) While AirBnb operates legally in Thailand, to avoid any formal complaints from both the building management and the residents, we would like to ask you to refrain from speaking to anyone in the building premises. IF SOMEONE ASKS, PLEASE TELL THEM YOU ARE A FRIEND OF THE HOST.
5) If you have any problems in your rooms or any of the facilities in the building, please let us know immediately and we will accommodate you as fast as possible. Please avoid reporting to the building management or anyone else. We'll leave our contact details with you at your arrival.
6) Please take care of the items or properties in the rooms (of course in the facilities as well). Any damages found during or after your stay, we will notify you of these together with the costs of damages.
7) Please turn off the air conditioning when you go out of your room. Turn it on when you come back. The A/C is new so it would not take long time to work if needed.
8) Please make sure to close the door properly when going out.
9) No pets allowed.
10) Again, we would like your stay be a fun and as memorable as possible by staying in our room. Following this simple rules will get you through.
11) If you need any assistance, please let us know immediately.
We require a minimum of 2 good reviews to book our properties and no negitive reviews. We also reserve the right to cancel any reservation based on what we see in your reviews.