Located in one of the most searched streets of Porto, Rua do Almada - an artery parallel to Avenida dos Aliados - was the first of Porto to be built outside the perimeter of the Fernandina wall, in the 1760s. And our brand new studio will delight you with its big sunny windows and historic balconies. All decoration and utilities were thought so you can feel the comfort and soul of Porto's vintage art as photography.
This apartment is reputable, legally registered and recognised rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal (42614/AL) and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal do Porto and ASAE. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paid holiday accommodation for recording the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Late check in from 22H (10 PM) to 9 AM has an extra fee of 20€.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- The subletting of the apartment is not permitted.
- We encourage you to recycle and put the trash in the public container to avoid unpleasant smells.
- Make a conscious use of water to avoid waste. Thank you for protecting the environment.
- Turn off all the appliances and lights you do not need and before your check-out.
- Respect your neighbours avoiding noises after 22H (10 PM) and 8H (8 AM).
- Respect the common areas of the building.
- Do not smoke. The tobacco smoke adds smells that are difficult to eliminate from the apartment.
- We have a boiler as a heating system. If you take long showers we recommend you take them at least one hour apart so it can reheat.
- If you notice any problems in the apartment let us know immediately.
- Before check-out, please wash your dishes.
- Please take care of the apartment as if it was your own. Thank you! The Port’Origami team.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 197 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are two friends with a passion for our lovely city, Porto. Strong entrepreneurial roots, lead us to open our start-up: Port'Origami, Short-Term Rental Management.
Jéssica is a Tourismologist and an avid traveler. Wander several countries in Europe and South America living, working and volunteering in projects of local inhabitants. She like's the picturesque spots that only locals know and love to share knowledge and experiences. Photography is part of her life.
Mariana is a Psychologist and Coach. Perspicacious about people needs, always ensuring the fulfillment of their expectations. With a background in tourism and experience in the real estate market, its entrepreneurial nature led her to join these two passions!
We want you to feel very comfortable at our Port'Origami Homes and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay.
Looking forward to meeting you!