Super Host expanding property!! Steps away from 5 Points in East Nashville! You are walking distance (less than a quarter mile) from over 20 bars and eateries and only 1.5 miles to the Honky Tonks of DT Nashville. Country Music and Sports fans welcome, only 1 mile from Nissan Stadium!! Please feel free to checkout what previous guests have thought about the lower level of this property by referring to our other listing!
Beautifully remodeled 1500 square foot with all the basic comforts of home. Upstairs has a large open floor plan kitchen and living room that leads out onto the spacious deck overlooking our large backyard where on a good night you can sit and hear the live bands playing from 5 Points, as well as a full master suite complete with jetted tub and separate shower, and a second full bedroom and full bathroom with shower/tub combo. Downstairs is its own private oasis complete with private bedroom, bathroom with shower/tub combo and another living room. The downstairs has direct access to the backyard as well as its own entrance if desired. Both living rooms are outfitted with comfortable sofa sleepers. For families with small children we can also supply items like high chair, pack & play, exersaucer, and stroller for your stay so that you can travel lighter!
Full access to house, deck, front and back yards with the exception of the attached garage.
- We love to have fun and want you to do the same. As long as you are respectful to us, our neighbors, and our home, we are happy.
- OK to smoke outside and on the deck but please use provided butt cans and absolutely no smoking inside the house.
- Quiet hours after 10 PM. We love our neighbors as much as our home and we require that you respect all of them. We want you to have a good time and enjoy the deck and yard but you must keep the noise level to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Bodily fluids should not be left behind! Any linens with excessive bodily fluids will be trashed and $100 deducted from security deposit for each one.
- Please treat the home as you would your parents home. We live here when you do not so we want to keep it beautiful for all to enjoy!