King size bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment just in front of the beach. The apartment is at Cadiz, Andalusia.
The apartment is in a 3ª floor. There is a lift in the building.
The beach is exactly in your doorstep and your room has sea/beach views.
There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area. You'll share the apartment with me, my dog and my cat.
Cadiz is a small charming city. The bus is just in the corner of the building and it will leave you in the city center in about 10-15 minutes.
You will be sharing the apartment with Lord Byron (my greyhound dog), my cat (Delilah) and me.
I'm in my fifties and love traveling. I spent most of the time out of the apartment working, but I will be available anytime in case you need something.
You will have access to the entire apartment; your private room, living room (Lord Byron and Delilah live in the living room), balcony, terrace and bathroom (you only will be sharing the bathroom with me). The kitchen can only be used for heating stuff in the microwave, store for in the fridge or having small breakfast (preparing coffee and having cookies)
* I will provide coffee, juice and cookies for breakfast.
*Washing machine is available when guests stay more than 5 days in a row.
I'm available anytime although I'm out of the apartment most of the time, due to work.
I do not speak english, but I will do my best to provide you anything you need. I do speak Spanish and a little French too.
My daughter who lives in Ireland speaks english and she is always available through messages to help me with your requirements.
We made a personal guideline in english with some personal recommendations about where to eat and where to go around the city. :)
- NO parties, NO drugs, NO alcohol, NO pets, NO kids, NO smoking inside the apartment (smoking only allowed in the balcony).
- Kitchen is only to be used for light meals (heating stuff in microwave, store food in the fridge, prepare coffee etc).
- It' s against Airbnb rules and against my House Rules to book on behalf of another person/people.
- You must be present at the time of Check In, for your guests to be checked in. Your guests will not be checked in without you.
- NO unauthorized guests or visitors.
- You are expected to tidy up after yourself during your stay and before you check out and keep your room and the apartment tidy. Please do not leave trash all over the apartment.
- You are not allowed to yell, use abusive language, threaten, intimidate, bully, or otherwise argue with me, the neighbors, or other Airbnb guests: doing so will mean an immediate removal from the property.
- No loud music, loud conversation, or other loud noise.
- Please be considerate I'll be staying in the other room in the same apartment.
- Do not use the shower, toilet, and sink to excess for long periods of time.
- You are required to clean after yourself after you use the bathroom.
- Please do not bring the towels to the beach.
- Please do not seat on the coach/bed wearing a wet clothes.
- I do not allow guests to stay in my rooms anonymously. Your Airbnb profile will need to include a clear photo of your face, contact details, and you must verify an “offline I.D." with Airbnb.
- Check-ins from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm have an extra fee of 15 euros.
Once you confirm your booking please let me now your estimated time of arrival as soon as possible, if you tell me the same day of your arrival i'll need at least 1 hours notice to have everything ready to check you in.
Remember that if you make an instant booking for the same day I'll need at least 2 hours notice to have everything ready for your arrival.
- A lost/broken/not returned key will incur in a 100 euro charge.
- Please be quiet if coming back in late at night as to not disturb.