ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Welcome to our home! We provide an inviting, private experience for guests looking to visit the city and get a little work done in a quiet setting. Our home is quirky, spacious, and is inspired by our heritage, our personalities and of course ATLien culture.
* Private bedroom with queen sized memory foam bed and shared bathroom
* Access to kitchen microwave, fridge and designated cabinets
* Free parking
* Porch for enjoying HOTlanta weather
* We do not offer TV
This place is perfect for:
* Folks visiting downtown or midtown Atlanta
* Folks needing a place to stay near the airport
* Folks needing a quiet place to work
This is NOT suitable for:
* Folks with families
* Folks with pets
* Folks who would prefer having a TV
* Folks who like to cook
* Folks who need a ramp to enter the home. The home has 5 steps at the entrance.
You have access to the living rooms, the downstairs bathroom, the microwave, fridge and designated guest kitchen cabinets. Guests are not allowed upstairs, but downstairs has PLENTY of space!
There are three of us here! Amber is the host you will interact with the most often. Please go to Amber with any general questions. She will also ensure check-in and check-out. She generally has a hands off approach to hosting though she's happy to recommend attractions in the city and support other logistics around your stay.
Ace will be sharing your bathroom. She works frequently and is rarely home.
Bianca handles any major issues or emergencies, though you may not see her outside of that often. She is rarely home, but when she is, she is with her partner Ricardo. When they’re both in town, they are open to showing you around the city, playing games at the house, sharing a meal, but are fine keeping to themselves.
- Guests do not have access to the built-in closet, but please use the wardrobe rack as an alternative.
- Guests are not permitted to use the oven or stove.
- Guests are not allowed upstairs at any time.
- Please type “all your base are belong to us” to prove you’ve read and agreed to the rules when requesting to book.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hi there! My name is Amber. I'm a social worker by trade collaborating with my bestie, Bianca, on an AirBnB adventure!
I'm a laid back host. You'll likely catch me watching re-runs of the Golden Girls or reading a book in my room.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน