Welcome to Boudha!
I think you will be very comfortable in my spacious home which is a short 7 minute walk away from the stupa. I have lived here for two years and have very much appreciated living in such a wonderful space.
It is a Buddhist home, complete with a room for study, meditation, contemplation and yoga. There is a large living room and kitchen and two bedrooms and bathrooms. Please help yourself to everything you may need to cook, meditate, study, and have a relaxing stay!
- Please keep reasonably quiet after 11pm, though I've never had any complaints ;)
- Kindly remove your shoes before entering
- You're welcome to read any of my books while you are staying here, but please do not remove them from the house
- The computer can be used for playing movies on the TV and other necessary use, just don't do anything too crazy on there
- Dendup, the dog outside, stays in his pen. Since he will not know you, do not open his gate or try to pet him
- The meditation rooms is only for study, contemplation, meditatiton, and yoga. Please eat, socialize, and sleep in the other rooms.
- Locked cabinets, closets stay locked.
คืนเงินเต็มจำนวน หากยกเลิกก่อนเวลาเช็คอินมากกว่า 24 ชั่วโมง ในกรณีที่ยกเลิกภายใน 24 ชั่วโมง จะขอเงินค่าที่พักคืนแรกคืนไม่ได้