This one-of-a-kind get-away in Big Bear creates family memories for years to come. Teddy Bear's Ranch is a dream log cabin set on just under an acre lot with views of Bear Mountain Ski Resort. Minutes to Lake, Ski Resorts, Village. Working kitchen includes Keurig Coffee Maker, toaster oven, microwave, dishwasher and blender. All bedding & towels provided. Fenced in yard. Caretaker/owner lives in apartment above garage. Owner cleans cabin daily from 11 AM until 12 PM unless guests opt out.
Rustic Log Cabin with long driveway and large lot (just under an acre). The bedrooms are cozy and private but not huge. The Master Suite and lofted bedroom are upstairs. Downstairs are two bedrooms. In Bedroom One, there is a large bunk bed designed for adults. The lower bed is a double. The upper bed is a twin. In Bedroom Two, there are two bunk beds. These beds are for children or small adults and have been reinforced for saftey reasons. The kitchen is next to the dining room. It's all open so you can chit-chat with your family and friends while you cook. The dining room spills over into the living room so no one ever needs to feel alone at the cabin. We have a front porch with a porch swing and other furniture. Our back deck has a barbecue grill, table for meals, and patio furniture. Bring you a book or listen to one of over 100 records. You can park your Boat, RV and Campers but no Hook-ups. Huge Lot with space to set-up a Day Tent. Several picnic tables on-site. The back yard has a dog kennel with dog houses. The entire property is fenced so your dogs can play. Please let us know if you plan to bring pets. The caretaker of the property lives in an apartment above the garage. He is there to trouble shoot any challenges during your stay.
You can call us 24/7 with any types of concerns. We care about everything being just perfect for your visit. Entire log cabin except for one utility closet and the detached garage. Cargo container is used to store home owner's personal belongings. Owner accesses the cabin from 11 AM until 12 PM daily to clean.
You can call us 24/7 with any types of concerns. We want everything to be perfect for your visit.
Make sure you check for special events impacting your stay. Fourth of July fireworks, bike races, unexpected snow days all impact the roads. There are many roads that lead up to Big Bear. Check all routes.
*- Guests must agree to Sign an Occupancy Agreement and Send a Color Copy of their Driver's License to the Host via the Host's private e-mail address as a condition of Booking this Property. This is a copy of the Occupancy Agreement:
TRANSIENT PRIVATE HOME OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT
Page 1 of 4
Primary Guest Name(s):
Primary Guest’s Principal Residence:
Primary Guest’s e-mail address:
Drivers License # and State of Issue:
Names of all Guests and their Age:
Type of Dog(s):
Rent Due for the period of this Agreement: $
Cleaning Fee: $150.00
Security Deposit: $1,000.00 (The Security Deposit is collected by Airbnb only if there is Damage and/or Missing Items from the house).
Total Due to Homeowner (Does not include Airbnb’s fee to Renters): $
THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND LAWS:
SECTION I: 1. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). No additional guests shall Occupy the premises without written permission of the Homeowner. If additional guests are approved, the maximum number of Occupants shall not exceed Twelve (12) people. The maximum number of Vehicles allowed to park on the property is limited to a maximum of Eight (8) vehicles.
2. Term of the Agreement: The occupancy begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Check-out Date”. No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure. Sometimes we are able to allow guests to check-in early or check-out late. No fees are collected when early check-in or late check-out has been APPROVED by the Owners.
3. Rental Rate and Fees: Rent shall be payable upon execution and delivery of this Lease Agreement by agreed upon means or through the respective booking site’s policy.
4. Security Deposit: The Security Deposit or Rental Insurance provided by booking site is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining (if any) will be refunded to the Primary Guest(s) within 15 days after the Check-out date or per the respective booking site’s policy. The Primary Guest(s) will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Guests and their invitees during the lease term, and the Primary Guest(s) shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
5. Transient Occupancy Tax: San Bernardino County collects a Transient Occupancy Tax equal to 11% of the Total of the Rent Payments, Cleaning Deposit and Un-refunded Portion of the Security Deposit. The Transient Occupancy Tax is already included in the daily rental rate that is posted on the Airbnb website.
6. Federal, State and Local Laws & Regulations and Rental Rules: Guests and their invitees shall abide by all Local, State and Federal Laws and Regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental and use of the property. Guests and their invitees agree to abide by the San Bernardino County Development Codes and all other Rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Agreement, Guests shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guests took possession.
Page 2 of 4
7. Liability: Guests and their invitees personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury and death that exist or may exist in connection with the use and occupancy of the Property. The Bunk Beds are designed for Sleeping only. Guests are not allowed to Jump on or otherwise Disturb the Bunk Beds in a way that Damages the Bunk Beds. Guests and their invitees release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident, injury or death that the Guests and their invitees may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guests and all members of the Rental Party, Guest’s invitees, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident, injury and death during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. The Fireplace is a Wood-burning Fireplace. Use of any material other than Wood in the Fireplace will result in the immediate termination of the Rental Agreement and forfeiture of the entire Rent Amount, Cleaning Fee, Taxes and Deposits. Guests agree to Dispose of All Ashes in the supplied Ash Can. The Ashes shall be wet-down thoroughly with water. The smaller Ash Can shall emptied in the Larger Metal Ash Can that is located alongside the exterior of the Game Barn. The Larger Metal Ash Can should be stored outside and no less than three (3) feet from any building, porch, trees or other flammable material. Guests shall not leave the Fireplace unattended at any time. No one under 18 years of age shall use the Fireplace without Adult supervision.
9. Guests assume all Liability if they choose to use the Outdoor Gas Barbeque. Guests should not leave the Outdoor Gas Barbeque unattended at any time. Guests are responsible for all Damage (including Stains and Damage to the Patio Deck) as a result of their use of the Outdoor Gas Barbeque.
10. Guests cannot create a Fire Ring or Fire Pit or Burn any type of Fire (other than properly using the Wood Fireplace located inside of the Cabin).
11. Do NOT remove any of the Emergency Pathway Lights from the electric outlets unless there is a power outage. The Emergency Pathway Lights can be removed from the outlets and used as a temporary flashlight. Once the power outage is finished, all Emergency Pathway Lights should be returned to their original electric outlets. Guests will be charged $30.00 per Emergency Pathway Light for each Emergency Pathway Light that is missing upon post check-out inspection
12. Access: Guests shall allow Homeowner and their agents (upon request) to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
13. Other: Guests shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, San Bernardino County
14. NO SMOKING (including, but not limited to tobacco, marijuana, electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, hookahs and any other device that emits smoke and/or vapor) inside the house or within 50 feet of the house. If the Guests and/or their invitees Smoke inside the House or allow Smoke to enter the House, they will forfeit their Deposit and the Primary Guest(s) will be responsible for additional fees to remove the Smoke Odor and Damage from the house (including Re-Painting the entire Interior of the house, Cleaning the Carpets & Drapes, Cleaning the Furniture and Washing Down all Interior Surfaces of the House). If these measures do not entirely remove all Smoke Odor and Damage from the house, the Primary Guest(s) are responsible for replacing all Carpet, Furniture, Drapes and all other items that have absorbed any Smoke Odor.
15. NO Illegal Downloads are allowed using the Internet, Cable and/or any other service that is provided by the Homeowners. Guests are responsible for all Fines, Legal Costs and Loss of Value from all Illegal Activities on or around the property including Illegally Downloading Movies, Music, Photos and all other Copyrighted Material by using the Internet, Cable and/or any other service that is provided by the Homeowners.
16. Cancellation Policy: The Reservation Deposit is required upon execution and delivery of this Agreement. The Reservation Deposit shall be nonrefundable and is forfeited per the respective booking site’s refund/cancellation policy.
17. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are by the associated booking site’s method
18. If you experience any issues with the cabin during your stay call Drew Panico at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Ted Trentman at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) so they can address all issues immediately.
Page 3 of 4
SECTION II: SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY DEVELOPMENT CODES.
San Bernardino County has many requirements for overnight guests. This property is located within a residential community and controlled by County Ordinances regulating the Transient Occupancy of Private Homes. This Property is permitted for a maximum of twelve (12) occupants and a maximum of eight (8) vehicles. Any violations of Law or excess occupancy of the property may result in civil fines payable by the Guests and their invitees and/or immediate forfeiture of the rented property without refund. The civil fines can be $1,000.00 per day or more
1. The Maximum number of permitted overnight guests is twelve (12).
2. The Maximum number of vehicles that are allowed to park on the property is eight (8). ALL PARKED VEHICLES MUST DISPLAY THE PARKING PERMIT THAT IS PROVIDED TO THE GUESTS AT CHECK-IN. THE PARKING PERMIT MUST BE CLEARLY DISPLAYED ON THE FRONT DASHBOARD OF EVERY PARKED VEHICLE SO THE PARKING PERMIT IS VISIBLE FROM OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE. VEHICLES THAT ARE PARKED WITHOUT A CLEARLY VISIBLE PERMIT ARE SUBJECT TO FINES AND BEING TOWED. Guests and their invitees are responsible for paying all fines, towing, storage and other fees if they violate the San Bernardino County parking laws.
3. There is no on-street parking in residential areas in Big Bear City. The county may fine or tow vehicles that block snow plow equipment and/or are parked illegally during all times of the year. Guests and their invitees are responsible for paying all fines, towing, storage and other fees if they violate the San Bernardino County parking laws.
4. Guests and their invitees will respect the neighborhood at all times. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. At no time shall Guests and their invitees cause any noise or other disturbance that could negatively affect the quiet enjoyment of all other neighborhood residents and guests.
5. Guests and their invitees will not have open fires and will comply with all Fire Department restrictions.
6. The Guests and their invitees agree to use the property for residential purposes (only as permitted by applicable law) and may not use the residence for Weddings, Wedding Receptions, Business Conferences and Meetings, Scrap Booking and other uses that violate San Bernardino County’s Development Code. The Guests and their invitees are responsible for making sure that the intended use of the subject property is legal before reserving this property. This Agreement shall be deemed accepted by Homeowner upon the Guest’s complete acceptance and signing of this Agreement, and confirmation of receipt of all rental amounts due (including the Transient Occupancy Tax) and as evidenced by the issuance of Airbnb Confirmation Code .
Guest Signature Date
Page 4 of 4
TRANSIENT PRIVATE HOME OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT
Additional House Rules & Charges (These Rules & Charges are not all-inclusive)
*This is NOT a Party House. This is a Cabin for quiet enjoyment with Family and Friends.
1. Guests cannot move any of the Furniture EXCEPT Dining Room Chairs, Coffee Table in living room area and furniture in the lofted area of the cabin.
2. Guests cannot move the Ping Pong Table or the Foosball Table. If the Foosball Table is moved, it may go out of balance and will have to be re-calibrated. Guests will be billed an additional $500.00 if they move the Foosball Table.
3. Guests cannot Play Beer Pong, Drinking Games or any other Games/Activities that will Damage any portion of the house. Guests will be billed for the Current Replacement Cost and/or Repair if they cause Damage to the House and/or it’s contents.
4. Guests cannot create a Fire Ring or Fire Pit or Burn any type of Fire (other than properly using the Wood-burning Fireplace that is located inside of the Cabin) inside or outside of the Cabin or anywhere on the property.
5. Guests must put all Unwashed Dishes, Silverware, Glasses, etc. in the Dishwasher and start the Dishwasher before they leave. Guests will be billed an additional $10.00 if they leave any Unwashed Dishes, Silverware, Glasses, etc.
6. Guests must start One (1) Load of Laundry before they leave. Do not overload the Washing Machine. Guests will be billed an additional $10.00 if they leave without starting a load of Laundry.
7. Guests must remove all Pet Waste from the House, Patio, Front Yard and Outside Kennel areas. Guests will be billed an additional $25.00 if they leave any Pet Waste on the premises.
8. If anything is Missing or Damaged the Guests will be billed for the Current Replacement Cost and/or Repair if they cause Damage to the House and/or it’s contents.
9. Guests must remove All Trash from the interior and exterior of the property and dispose of it in the supplied Trash Cans that are located on the exterior portion of the property.
*Airbnb and their Insurance company actively pursues all Guests that Remove anything from the Premises or Damage the Premises. __________________________________________________________(URL HIDDEN) Guest Signature (URL HIDDEN) Date
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 150 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น