ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
You'll love this newly remodeled, very clean apartment with full amenities of a home. Only 1 block to the best Vietnamese restaurant, 5 min walk to supermarket & night life. Short 3 min walk to rail station that will take you to downtown (going North) and other Seattle attractions, or to SeaTac Airport (going South).
Great for solo travelers, couples or business travelers!
Pls read the entire listing and House Rules before booking.
Cozy newly remodeled apartment with Queen bed (sleeps 2). Use the sofa (not a sofa bed) to sleep 2.
We designed this apartment with you in mind. The shower and toilet each have it's own privacy door (wow!).
The apartment is located near the main road (Martin Luther King Jr Way S) and a side street. The construction company that built the Light Rail installed special 2-pane windows in every building along this main road. Their proactive intention was to reduce noise for homeowners. I have not personally lived here but we've had many tenants who lived here - no one has ever complained of noise since the Light Rail opened on July 18, 2009. They love the location because it is only 3 min walk to the rail station. There is no Light Rail service from 1 am to 5 am. If you know you are super sensitive to any noise despite 2 pane windows, this may not be for you. The building has 5 units only. Long term rentals welcome at 50% discount. That's a DEAL!
Entire apartment with free assigned parking (letter "F") located in the back of the building.
We are available by text or phone if you have questions or need anything.
Laundry Area in the same building is coin operated. PCC Natural Markets is only a 5 minute walk. It's a "Whole Foods" type supermarket of very high quality products with lots of ready made food, good produce, bread, a nice bulk food section and deli. It is next to Columbia City Farmers Market (every Wednesday May - Oct). Restaurants along this area serve seafood, Sushi, Poke, Italian, BBQ, Pizzerias, Bakery, Bank, Hair Salon, Nail Salon, etc.
Your comfort, safety and enjoyment is our priority. Please treat our place with respect as you would your own. Return the apartment/appliances in the same condition it was received.
Pls abide by the House Rules:
1. No drugs including marijuana, no smoking, no pets. Strictly enforced.
2. No parties. Only registered guests at time of booking allowed in apt.
3. Take off shoes. Minimize noise after 9 PM. Respect neighbors who live below you.
4. Quiet Hrs: 9 pm to 7 am.
5. Please conserve resources (water) and turn off lights/TV when no one is home.
6. Guests own full responsibility for their activities. We are not liable for any injuries and losses.
7. We love babies/children. Bring your own pack-n-play. We are NOT equipped with high chair. Pls clean up after your children - no sticky hands.
8. If you break it, replace it.
9. Flooring is laminate wood and tile. We have no carpets to help guests who are allergic to accumulated dust/dirt in carpets. You may want to bring your own house slippers.
10. Cleaning Fee $65 does NOT include dirty microwave, oven, pots, pans, plates/utensils. Cleaners will charge extra $50/hr fee (deducted from your deposit).
11. Monthly Rental Cleaning fee is $95.
12. Check out is 11 am. Cleaners will charge $50 wait fee (deducted from your deposit). We have instant booking feature.
13. At departure, report any missing or damaged items to Lily.
14. After your booking is official, please read the House Manual that will be emailed to you by Airbnb.
By booking this rental, you agree to abide by the House Rules (and your security deposit will be returned in full less any damage and missing items/supplies).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 60 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello, I'm Lily. When I was growing up, my mom opened our home to friends and strangers, and they became part of the family. So here I am, welcoming you to my home. When you live here, you become part of the family.
I'm a single mother and a loving aunt, sister, and daughter. My passion is travel so I know how important it is to have a "home away from home". I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. My next passion is eating as shown in photo :)