A beautiful and tastefully decorated victorian apartment located in the area St Johns Wood, just of Abbey Road only a 5 min. Walk from Abbey Road Studio ( for all you Beatles fans). The apartment is a two bed apartment, which has a total of 2 bedrooms, kitchen l, bathroom and living room. The flat also Benefits from a patio garden with gas BBQ and 2 small live in dogs, who are ready for a good cuddle. The room it self has a brand new comfortable
Double bed, 2 build in wardrobes and a large window facing the quite private patio garden.
The guest will have access to the whole flat.
The guest can use bathroom, kitchen and living room, but must remember that this is a private home where I live, and as such make sure to leave the rooms in tightly and clean way after every use.
I work all weekdays from 8.30-18.00. I will be home in the evenings. Guests are welcome to interact with me and I will gladly share a bottle of wine or give advice about London sight seeing. The guests are also free to be private. It is all up to you.
I have 2 small bichon dogs who are very friendly, clean and hypoallergenic.
This is a private home, so I expect guests to treat it with respect. No parties, and respectful level of noice inside and in the patio garden. As this apartment is the home of two very beloved dogs, I expect guest to be
Friendly with them and never scream at or harm them.
In my flat I appreciate a nice and clean atmosphere. In order to do so I would appreciate that you consider:
- the cleaning fee is 20 pounds, however, As this is not a hotel where cleaning is incl. that is the price for cleaning per week. If you stay more than one week 20 pound should be payed pr week for cleaning. If you do not wish to do so, you would be expected to participate in the weekly cleaning with me, which takes place in the weekend.
- you are more than welcome to use the kitchen, however, dishes should be cleaned and put away after use. The kitchen surfaces should be left clean at all times after use.
- the bathroom should be left in a neat way, so makeup spilling and toothpaste leftovers in the sink, should be cleaned up after use. After using the shower one should swipe the glass wall and spray with cleaning spray.
- as the keys are very expensive high security keys, they should be left in the postbox or appointed keybox when leaving the house. This is to prevent loss of keys in case of theft and an additional charge for you.
- you are responsible for the cleaning and tidying of your own room. Any damage to the walls, cabinets or furniture will be billed additionally.
- fresh towels and bed linens will be provided on a weekly basis.
All the guests property should be stored in the allocated private bedroom.
The guest does not have the right to redecorate the common spaces.