* A one bedroom private cottage behind a nice 3BR house that stands over other neighborhood homes for beautiful Mauna Kea views and picturesque sunrises!
* It comfortably fits 1 to 2 guests ($10 per day for a 3rd or 4th guest who may use floor mattresses)
* A half-mile walk to Parker Ranch Shopping Center (Starbucks, health food, etc.) and 5 to 10 minute walk to one nature park, two county parks, and a paved walking/jogging course!
* A fifteen-minute drive to world-class beaches and resorts!
* About 500 sq. feet of living space, includes a kitchenette (full-size fridge, microwave, hot plate, coffee pot, etc), bathroom with shower stall, private bedroom with a queen-size bed (plus two comfortable air mattresses, as needed), two love seats, dining table with four chairs, etc.
* Private entrance to cottage
* Wi-Fi and utilities all included free
* Private parking space in car port
We love interaction and can provide recommendations and guidance to local spots, if requested, otherwise we seek to respect our guests' privacy. :)
There is a walking shortcut pathway to the nearest coffee shop and Parker Ranch shopping center so you can stroll there in 5 to 10 minutes max! :)
We fully practice the cultural expectation that we all remove our shoes at the door and do not walk inside at all with any form of shoes/slippers. This is primarily a form of respect and showing due regard for a host, as well as functionally helpful in minimizing the tracking of dirt inside. Also, the neighborhood maintains quiet hours from 10pm at the latest until 8am at earliest. Please abide by these and we will thank you for sharing your aloha in this way.
Aloha every minute,
Daniel & Sui Lan
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น