Lovely and newly renovated ground-floor apartment (70m2) with a sunny garden, located in a quiet street close to the city center and the beautiful Oosterpark. There is a cosy living room, a modern and fully equipped kitchen with direct access to the garden and a bedroom with a comfortable bed and a modern bedroom. All the tourist attractions are easy to reach from the apartment. I am sure you will have a great time in this apartment during your stay!
Welcome to our lovely apartment!
Our newly renovated apartment has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Amsterdam. The apartment is 70m2, ground-floor with direct access to a sunny garden facing the south, where you will have sun the whole afternoon.
The apartment has a quiet bedroom with a two-personsbed (140 x 200 cm), a large living room with a big couch, and a fully equipped modern kitchen, including a dishwasher, a water cooker (direct boiled water), an oven and a fridge. Besides this the apartment has a modern bathroom with everything you need. Private entrance to the apartment.
Guests are invited to enjoy the whole apartment. Make yourself at home!
If you have any questions about the apartment or if you need recommendations or neighborhood tips, please feel free to contact us during your stay. We're always happy to help!
Freshly made up beds and crispy towels (one per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited with a penalty fine up to €100. Please respect this.
• No additional guests are permitted to stay at the apartment without prior approval by the home owner.
• Please keep noise levels down at all times, especially when you enter the apartment. Don’t forget that you are sharing the building with others.
• No music after 22:00.
• House parties are prohibited.
• Please remind yourself of our check-in and check-out times. These are after 15.00 and before 11.00 respectively.
• For a check-in time after 20.00 we charge €20 extra.
• We will make sure the house is clean and ready for you when you check-in. Please leave it in a similar way when checking-out in order to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• Lost keys (and those you accidentally take with you once you’ve gone home) will be replaced for €100.
• Please do not accept packages in the mail addressed to the home owner. Only the home owner is allowed to do so.
• Please help us to respect the environment and turn off the lights and heating when not in use or if you leave the house.
• Please only park your bike in a designated area and not directly in front of the apartment.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 100 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am Julia van der Meer. I just graduated from the University of Amsterdam, where I did a master in Art History, with a specialization in Architectural History. I live in Amsterdam for six years, before I lived in Amersfoort (a city in the middle of The Netherlands), where I grew up. I really love the city of Amsterdam and I would love to give you tips about nice places.
I hope to see you in Amsterdam.