The Valley 24 that affords the most exquisite experience in Khao Yai. The Valley is surrounded by undulating hills and sprawling trees with a swimming pool, fitness, open plan lobby, Escape yard and Green Oak bistro, which 2 hours drive from Bangkok, Where you can live in total relaxation.
(the most convenient) - From Bangkok, follow Phahonyothin Road, passing Rangsit and Saraburi province, and turn right into Mitrapap Road until reaching Pak Chong District. Take Route 2090 (Thanarat Road) which offers many attractions and restaurants all along.
- From Bangkok: Bangkok-Pak Chong shuttle van stand is at Victory Monument, in front of Phong Lee Restaurant (Victory Point, Ko Pattaya); the vans depart hourly between 06.00 and 20.00 hours. The fare is 180 baht/person. Get off at Thewada Plaza in Pak Chong. - From Pak Chong: Pak Chong-Bangkok shuttle vans at Thewada Plaza depart hourly between 05.00 and 19.00 hours.
- From Bangkok: Buy the bus ticket at the counter on the 3rd floor of the Northern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit 2). There are three options of bus type available: standard fanned, air-conditioned, and first-class. Buses to Nakhon Ratchasima depart every 20 minutes, 24 hours every day, for the approximately 2.15 hours’ trip. Get off at Pak Chong Bus Station and cross the street, you will see blue-colored ‘song-thaeo’ shuttle buses in front of Thewada Plaza. This is the only public bus routing between Pak Chong and Khao Yai. Otherwise, hire a charter ‘song-thaeo’ truck around Pak Chong Circle. - From Khao Yai: Catch a bus coming from Nakhon Ratchasima downtown. A wait is around 45 minutes on average. A ticket can be bought at 3 spots: 1. The counter in front of Handymart convenience store; 2. The counter next to Pak Chong Charoen Mit Court Hotel; 3. The counter behind Khao Tom Ka Ki Nang Restaurant. Train: - Suitable for travelers in no rush who want to enjoy the spectacular scenery and local lifestyle along the travel. Trains depart from Bangkok’s Hua Lamphong Station every day for the approximately 5 hours’ trip.
- Suitable for travelers in no rush who want to enjoy the spectacular scenery and local lifestyle along the travel. Trains depart from Bangkok’s Hua Lamphong Station every day for the approximately 5 hours’ trip.
1. Please strictly obey the projects’ rules and regulations, such as not making loud noise, wearing swimsuit at the pool, and no pets allowed.
2. If the number of guests is more than that registered,We shall have the right to collect a penalty of 1,000 Baht for each extra person on site.
3. Please do not move furniture and other room items.
4. Before checking-out, please take your garbage out to the garbage disposal.
5. Before checking-out, please turn off the lights and the water, and lock the door before returning the key to the property.
6. Before checking-out, please wash the kitchen utensils and cookware, and put them back where they were.
7. Should no damage occur to the property, the deposit will be refunded no later than 7 days from the check-out date.
- Check-in 14.00 hours
- Check-out 12.00 hours
* Please inform us in advance if you request to check-in after 17.00 hours
- ・Please do not smoke within the building premises and around the vicinity of the building.
- ・Please do not hold loud chit-chats at common areas like corridors and stairwells.
I'm a Veterinary medicine.
I love natural and wild animal.
I spent many time to travel in USA, UK, Cananda, Scotland, Japan, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Myanmar and Laos. And I learned each country has a beautiful culture of their own.
I am hoping that I wold be a help people visiting Thailand and provide unique Thailand experiences.
I hope you will have a change to stay in my place.
All the best,