My home is a one bedroom, 107 yr old, brick half duplex in West Washington Park (some maps also say the Speer neighborhood). It is perfect for 1-2 people looking to be in a popular, central Denver neighborhood.
- It's a half mile walk to Washington Park (THE park in Denver).
- South Pearl Street bars and restaurants (Sushi Den!) are one mile away.
- Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Safeway all within a mile.
- 2 blocks to Lucile's (a can't miss brunch spot), and one block to Telegraph (a neighborhood cocktail bar/restaurant with a fun patio).
- 1 block from Greek, Thai, pho, and sushi restaurants.
- 1/2 mile to South Broadway bars and restaurants
- It is a quick 3 mile Lyft ride downtown and close to I-25.
The back patio is also a great option if you want a night in!
* I do have a black lab who lives in the home, as you can see from the pictures. While I will have the place as clean as possible, I do not suggest staying here if the occasional dog hair bothers you, or if you have allergies.
* Well-trained, quiet, four-legged kids with manners considered, just let me know the situation.
I will be out of town when I rent my place but I will always be reachable by phone, and will have emergency contacts available for you in Denver if needed.
- I have a TV but it is only good for Netflix, Amazon prime, Pandora, and Spotify (no cable or DVD player)
This is my primary residence and my home. Please respect it as you would yours. No smoking, parties, etc. I love my neighbors and would like to keep it that way!