Brand new May 2017 Classic Backyard Cottage, nestled in a quiet private setting, on the vibrant Phinney Ridge. The natural light filled cottage with exposed beam has an inviting open upper floor plan with high ceilings and large windows. This is a stand-alone house with no occupants above or below you. Stroll to shopping and dining, coffee, grocery stores and the Woodland Park Zoo and the Rose Garden. Perfectly situated between Wallingford, Greenlake, Fremont and Ballard. Everyone welcome!
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $100 replacement fee.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like feminine products in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when it's not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking/vaping (e-cigarettes) policy on our property (including marijuana, even if it is legal here).
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Please Recycle and Compost. Unsure ask as we will be glad to assist you.
- Please keep our floors in new condition by removing your shoes.
- Quiet time after 10PM.
- Please do not leave unit unlocked or bottom floor window open if you are not around.
I am a PNW native my husband is from England. My super power is attention to detail while his is telling English jokes nobody gets. We enjoy nature and bird-watching. Our vacations often include hot spots for birding. Our recent visit to Equador's cloud-forest in Mindo added some spectacular birds to our list! We travel and use Airbnb just like you, so we understand what it's like to be a guest. If you have questions, get in touch. We can't wait to host you in our private backyard cottage oasis! We will even share our yard bird list with you!