Charming one-bedroom house in the heart of the Cape Quarter situated in the characterful Loader Street, De Waterkant, this cool space will make you feel right at home!
High volume ceilings throughout and a cute courtyard allows natural light to fill the living areas. The roof top deck overlooking the park boasts an outdoor shower and sunbathing loungers. This offers you a perfect bouquet of mountain, city and sea views. All of this in the heart of Cape Town.
About this space:
- A complete village lifestyle in the heart of Cape Town
- Roof deck
- Wifi uncapped in all areas - free of charge
- DSTV Explora (Sat TV)
- Air Conditioning
- Queen sized bed with Egyptian cotton sheets
- Fully equipped Kitchen includes Fridge and Freezer, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing Board
- Bathroom with shower
- Street parking, subject to availability
All areas are accessible and private
I will be there to welcome you, settle you in and be on stand-by throughout your stay. Check in time should be pre-arranged. Preferred times are between 2-6pm, otherwise I can leave the keys in a lock box.
- Cleaning fee applies @ R250
- Guests may smoke in courtyard and on deck, but not inside the cottage.
- Check in time should be arranged prior to arrival.
- No loud noise after 10pm
I have been travelling extensively for the past 8 years and fell in love with many different cultures, mindsets, cuisines, places and spaces. Growing up on a farm in the Little Karoo made me appreciate nature's resources and the simple life. I have worked in various industries from Fashion and Film to Yachting. I have stayed in some fantastic AirBnB listings and would like to make mine one of them.