Welcome to Houston!
Our home is in a very quiet and safe neighborhood - 20 minutes into Downtown and the Medical Center, 25 minutes to Nasa, 45 minutes to Galveston. 2 big shopping malls are both 10 minutes away.
- Please read through the description of the home carefully before booking.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 10am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first."
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To ensure we keep the beds squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our bedrooms.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy. Please understand and do not book if you smoke.
- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
- Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
- Please also respect our personal belongings.
- To be considerate to our neighbors, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm.
- Please ask for instructions before using our washer and dryer and any other machines you are not familiar with.
- Guests are welcomed to host events at our place. However, please talk to us first. The price for weekend events of up to 20 guests is $300. Please talk to us first for accommodation and discounts. We will let you know whether our place would be suitable for your events. Keep in mind to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood and remind your guests to park mindfully.