located near Camelot shopping Mall and Cape Harbor
Waterfront home in a quiet upscale neighborhood in the highly desirable "Unit 69" area of Southwest Cape Coral. Situated on an oversized 150 foot wide canal just minutes from the Gulf and a pleasant boat trip to Sanibel Island, the shelling capital of the world. Just a mile away, enjoy dining and shopping at Cape Harbor. Family parks and the beach are nearby. Conservation areas, the Fort Myers International Airport and Jet Blue Park, known for Boston Red Sox baseball, are all within a 25 minute drive. A grocery store, liquor shop, nail salon, pharmacy and medical urgi care center are 0.3 of a mile away. This newly furnished and tastefully decorated home offers a split floor plan, fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, breakfast nook, formal dining area, an outside dining area and a separate outside lounge area.
Tolle Ferienvilla mit 3 Schlafzimmer & 2 Baeder, schoene und ruhige Wohngegend ganz in der Naehe des Publix Super Markt sowie einem tollen Park fuer Kinder mit Tennis Courts, hohe Decken im Wohnzimmer mit viel natuerlichem Tageslicht und direktem Blick auf den elektrisch beheizten Swimming Pool und dem dahinter liegenden Gulf Zugang Kanal, die Kuche ist komplett ausgestattet, Esszimmer sowie Essecke stehen zur Verfuegung, die grosse Terrasse bietet Platz zum Essen sowie eine separate Lounge Area, die Schlafzimmer sind mit jeweils einem King, einem Queen und zwei Twin Betten ausgestattet. Das Elternbad bietet 2 Waschbecken und eine begehbare Dusche.
-three bedroom: 2 king,two twin beds(URL HIDDEN)
-King bedrooms have private sliding doors directly to the patio.
-Formal Dining Area
-Breakfast Noo(URL HIDDEN)
-Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances
-High Speed Internet, with wireless router, Stere(URL HIDDEN) (
-Electrically Heated Pool
-Pool:north exposure allows sun all day.
-Poolside chaise lounges
-Outdoor patio dining area
-Outdoor patio lounge area
-Weber Gas Grill
-Boat dock with direct gulf access
-Automatic garage door opener
We are local so if needs be we can be present, we also meet the clients the day after arrival and the day of departure to perform a check in/out.
If you have additional questions or problems, we are here for you. Our office hours are: Monday - Friday from 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday with appointment. In case of emergency and after office hours, you can reach us on our cell phone at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- Electric usage included $75 per week - overage will be charged 0.15 cent for the kWh + Tax.
- 4 people are included in the rental rate
every additional person $100.-- per week + Tax
- pet friendly pet fee $ 120.-- + 11 % Tax
• Guest shall not violate any city or county ordinance or state law in or about rented property(s). Please understand that any unlawful activity or excessive disturbances are grounds for eviction and/or law enforcement involvement. If you are planning to entertain guests that are not staying with you in the home, day or evening, please contact our Guest Services Team.
• Please note that there are neighborhood and local restrictions regarding occupancy, parking, noise and events. Our team will be happy to assist by answering any questions that you may have or locating an appropriate event venue.
• Reservation must be in the name of a member of the traveling party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder or a major credit card.
By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
• All of our properties are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside of the property only. Should you smoke in the home, there will be an additional cleaning fee applied. - Most of our homeowners maintain a locked area in each property for their own personal use. These locked areas are not intended for guest use and will not be accessible.
Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to guests without Vestevas written consent.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 316 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Vesteva is a family business that started back in 1998 servicing the larger Cape Coral area in Lee County Florida.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service as well as many repeat customers year after year. Our professionalism is reflected with satisfied customers and property owners – please check the reviews on
We would be happy to welcome you as a guest in one of our great vacation homes.