Floating on the water!
This eco-friendly Haven Pod+ calmly floats on the scenic waters of Neyland Marina providing waterfront views and a unique place to stay.
The accommodation sleeps two adults in a comfortable double bed, with room for 2 children on a sofa bed. The outdoor decking and seating area creates a spacious environment for a relaxing stay with a picturesque wooden picket fence surrounding the decking.
Inside the pod:
- Comfy double bed with linens provided (towels not provided)
- Lounge sofa which converts into a second bed (additional linens provided)
- Sand dune interior effect with lots of nautical finishings
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink with running water, cutlery and crockery
- Fold-away dining room table and chairs
- Pop-up cool bar (free ice on-site)
- Heating & Underfloor heating (but Haven Pod is well-insulated and double glazed so we doubt you'll need it!)
- Electric with built-in USB charges
- Private Decking/patio
- Garden table, chairs and cushions
- Ample free parking
- The washroom and toilet facilities are located in the main marina building at the top of the slope next to the Pod. We've measured the distance and it is roughly 75 steps to the toilets! (towels not provided)
- Laundry facilities are available on-site for an additional fee
- Ample free parking on-site and trolleys to assist with transporting your goods
The Pod is located within Neyland Yacht Haven Marina. The Haven Pod itself has key access which will be issued on your arrival. To access the pontoons, guests need a fob which, again, will be issued on arrival. We are flexible arrival/depature times so just let us know your plans and we will try to accommodate.
The Marina is staffed 7 days a week from 7.30am until 2am so there is always someone on-site if you need them. You'll need to come to the Marina Reception when you arrive to get your welcome pack and be shown to the Pod. Once you've checked in, we'll be on hand incase you need anything else!
DVD library and book swap available for your use.
Minimum 2 nights stay
Want to stay for 3 nights or longer? We offer discounts for staying more than 2 nights so just mention your plans when you complete a booking request and we'll see what offer we can do for you!
If this Pod+ is booked out, check out our other listing www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/12100409
If you want to book both Pods, then this can be arranged. Just drop me a message
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 51 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I have been in the marine leisure industry for over 19 years covering both marine engineering and Harbour / Marina management. I enjoy spending any spare time with my partner and our two young children.
When not playing around boats my second love is cars both classic and modern!