Recently renovated, this apartment retain all the charm of a pre-earthquake Lisbon typical building. This fully-furnished tourist apartment is very tastefully decorated, with simplicity and practicality in mind. Located in a quiet and familiar environment.
The apartment is located in a small and quaint building, with three apartments, all owned by us (don't forget to check the other ones in my profile), in the heart of the very old Madragoa neighborhood. This apartment is on the ground floor and it is perfect for guest with low mobility.
The apartment is yours to enjoy and we expect our guests to feel at home and to consider the apartment as their own home in Lisbon - a base, almost a nest, from which they can explore Lisbon and to which they can come back after an entire day of sightseeing.
I try to be always available for my guests, to help them, advise them or to solve any problems that might occur. To best of our abilities we always try to accommodate every guest need.
• The keys will be given at the apartment.
• We can provide transfer service (through a partner), from/or to the airport for 35€.
• If you want an extra cleaning, it will be charged at €15/hour.
• We can provide an extra set of bed linen but it will be charged an extra €15 (this do not include house linen for the third guest).
• We expect guests to be conscientious that there are other apartments in the building and that they must respect the other people privacy and rest.
• Please do not clean you makeup (foundation, lipstisk and eyeliner), in towels given to you - they will be totally ruin. If you do so, we'll charge you for a new towel.
• During Summer, Lisbon can be a very hot city, as precaution against bugs and insects, don't leave garbage in the bins for more than 48 hours.