The Chalet Chloe is ideally located for the slopes making it absolutely superb for the ski access. It is set slightly above the village of Courchevel 1850 between the Stade de Slalom and Plantrey.
The traditional alpine chalet has 4 cosy double rooms, all with en-suite facilities. The living/dining area is very comfortable with plenty of room for relaxing after a long day skiing by the roaring fire.
- Free WiFi
- TV and DVD player
- Traditional log fire
- External parking space available for 1 car
- Linen, towels and toiletries provided
- iPod docking station
- Exterior ski locker
- Dogs allowed (must be pre-booked, small charge & deposit payable)
- Balcony off the living room with views over Courchevel 1850
- The Chalet is 100m away from the slopes
- 15 minute walk into the centre of resort
- Guests have access to one car parking space outside the Chalet.
- Living room with log fire, seating areas and wonderful views over Courchevel 1850.
- Exterior ski locker to store equipment.
- Additional guest toilet on the lower floor.
- Kitchen fully equipped with the essentials.
- Dining table, can seat up to 8.
From your initial enquiry to arriving in resort, and during your stay, we have a dedicated team to assist with any queries or request you may have.
Resort managers and representatives are also out in resort, to aid with any questions or requests you may have.
The Chalet Chloe can either be offered on a self catered or fully catered basis. Below are the details of both;
- Cooked or continental breakfast served on 6 mornings. Continental served on Chalet Hosts day off
- Afternoon tea
- Aperitifs and canapes before dinner
- 3 course evening meal with unlimited bottled served with dinner each evening
- Cheese board, coffee and chocolates to finish
- Morning cleaning on 6 days (staff have one day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Welcome pack of basic food for when you arrive
- Morning cleaning on 6 days between 9.30 - 10.30am
- Chalet made up for arrival and mid week towel change
- Help with airport transfers, lift passes and ski school (at extra cost)
- Ski rental, either delivered to the Chalet or store pick up (at extra cost)
If you have any other requests regarding your stay please do let us know.
Prices are based on a fully catered stay.
Please enquire if you would like to take the Chalet Chloe on a self catered basis.
**There is also an extra charge of £0.96pppn for guest 18yrs+. This is for Courchevel 1850 resort tax.
- No outdoor shoes in the Chalet
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.