Enjoy the beautiful first story of our historic townhome during your stay in Portland! Our home is situated in the heart of the Arts District within easy walking distance of all you could want to see on Portland's peninsula: music venues, museums, local shops, and some of the best bars and eateries in the city.
**Please read full profile before booking!**
- Please leave shoes at the door.
- Quiet Hours: 9pm - 6am
- Clean up after yourself in the kitchen; wash any dishes you use.
- No smoking inside or outside
- Please lock the door behind you when you come in.
- When you leave, please close and lock windows if you've opened them.
Melanie grew up in Portland; couldn't wait to leave, and not too long after couldn't wait to come home! By day she is self-employed as a personal and small business assistant with an emphasis on Airbnb Management.
Justin spent the majority of his life an hour south of Portland, relocating in 2011 to begin his love affair with the city. He spends his daylight hours (and admittedly many of his midnight hours...) as a software engineer.
We're both dreamers & makers. Lovers of the outdoors & adventure, good people, big ideas, and cold beer.