You will love this beautiful 2 story townhome in the beach town of Playa del Rey. You are walking distance to Dockweiler beach (1 mile away). You are 2 walking blocks from a GREAT strip mall which includes a mini mart, subway, Italian restaurant, donut shop, nail shop, postal service, beauty supply etc. You are minutes from all the beach towns Manhattan, Marina del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica and Playa Vista's Silicon Beach, Loyola University and Ballona Wetlands. LESS than 10 min drive to LAX.
If you want a beautiful serene place to stay this is your home. You have access to the entire house, parking space, living room, dining room, kitchen (with all cooking needs), I provide all necessary items i.e. linens, soap, towels etc., there is a coffee pot, washer machine and dryer, iron and ironing board, hair dryer etc.
It is a two story townhome, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with two balconies and a beautiful atrium in the middle of the house. There is a community pool which never gets crowded.
You have access to the entire house and community pool.
I will always be available to my guests via cell for any questions or concerns.
- Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not mention airbnb.
- The cleaning fee is weekly.
- Please no smoking on the premises
- I will consider a small dog for an additional fee.
- If there are any issues, please talk to me. I appreciate communication.
- This is fairly a quiet neighborhood, please keep that in mind when booking. Please do not to mention Airbnb, though it is allowed many people look down on it.
Hello! I hope you enjoy my home. I have lived in Los Angeles for 20 years now. I will do my best to provide you with any suggestions you might need. I will always be available via cell for any questions or concerns.