Sequoyah Sunset - Stunning Long Range View - Huge Luxury Cabin - Game Room with Ping Pong
Be among the first to stay at Sequoyah Sunset - an upscale getaway with plenty of room for everyone.
• Limited Basic Wireless Internet - No streaming, downloading, or other fast-speed applications can be supported - 1 GB of data per night reserved per party
• Central AC & Heat
• Screened Porch
• Satellite TV
• Ping Pong Table
• Gas Grill
• Fire Pit
• Washer and Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Range & Oven
• Coffee Maker
4 Bedrooms + a Loft & 3.5 Baths: 1 King, 3 Queens, 4 Twins.
• No - Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 12 is based on county guidelines.
We are open 7 days a week to answer calls and emails from guests. We also call the day of arrival to make sure you make it to the cabin safely.
We send several emails before your arrival and a follow up survey after your stay.
Are Pets Allowed?
Pets are permitted only with prior approval and only in selected cabins. An additional pet rental rental and additional Damage Deposit on your credit card will apply will apply. Pets brought without advance notice will be charged DOUBLE the normal pet fees. Pets brought to cabins that do NOT allow pets can result in immediate eviction with forfeiture of remaining paid stay. Pets are not allowed on furniture (including beds and sofas), at any time. Unattended pets in cabin must be crated caged.
What are the check in check out times?
Check in is after 3PM and Check Out is before 10AM. NO early Check Ins or Check Outs. We need the in-between time to prepare for our next guests.
Are these homes smoke friendly?
No indoor smoking is allowed. Any evidence of smoking inside the cabin will cause the entire Damage Deposit to be forfeited. Please restrict all smoking to outside areas and clean up all cigarette butts and smoking materials from the grounds. Burn marks on the outside furniture, decks and railings will cause the entire Damage Deposit to be forfeited.
What do I need to bring?
We recommend that you bring or purchase consumable supplies (paper towels, toilet papers, trash bags, soap, laundry detergent, and toiletries). There will be a “starter amount” of these when you arrive, but it is not meant to last your stay. If there is a charcoal grill, wood-burning fireplace or fire pit, you will need to supply the fuel. We supply dishwasher detergent, hand soap, and dishwashing fluid. If you will be enjoying a water activity like tubing or white water rafting, we recommend bringing beach towels.
Do All the Cabins Have Phone Service and Internet Access?
Not all cabins have landlines and/or cell service available. Some properties have internet access. Please be sure to check the advertisements -- if you are unsure, please contact us.
If the cabin has internet access, please note that it is limited in the mountains: speeds are typically slower than other areas and sufficient for light use only. Internet access is available in select properties for light surfing – for example, checking emails, browsing the internet for things to do in the area, participating in social networking, and online shipping. Mountain internet access is not suitable for heavy usage such as downloading large files, remote desktop connections, and streaming video through services such as Netflix, or Amazon Video. Heavy usage is prohibited.
INTERNET ACCESS – LIMITED TO 1 GB PER PARTY PER NIGHT RESERVED
NO EVENTS OR PARTIES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
NO DISCHARGING OF FIRE ARMS
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 12
REQUIRES 4WD/AWD TO ACCESS
• Cleaning Fee: The Cleaning Fee includes the $40 Limited Damage Waiver* and processing fee in addition to the basic cleaning fee.
• *Limited Damage Waiver: We require a non-refundable $40 Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental, unintentional damage for up to $1,000.00.
• Tax - We charge NC State Sales Tax of 6.75% and County Occupancy Tax of 4% for a total of 10.75% Tax
• Pet Rent: For Pet Friendly cabins, pet rent is required of $60 per pet per stay. Unattended pets must be crated. Pets are not allowed on furniture including the beds. Please clean up after your pets. Violations are strictly enforced.
• CSA Travel Insurance: We offer travel insurance through CSA Travel protection. The cost is 6.95% of the total of the reservation. It covers cancellations for reasons like illness/injury, military leave revocation, and school year extension. It also provides roadside assistance, concierge services, and additional features. Please ask us for more information.
No loud noise, tents, loud music, discharging of firearms, fireworks, house parties nor obnoxious, dangerous, or unlawful behavior will be tolerated. No ATV usage on cabin premises or in the vicinity thereof.
• Internet: Streaming of video or games or music, large file updates, remote desktop access, VPN and other fast speed uses are not supported. Internet is available for light use only, such as surfing the internet for things to do or using (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). The rental of this cabin includes a data allotment of 1 GB of data per night reserved per party. It is the lead guest’s responsibility to monitor the data usage of other members of the party. Should your party exceed the included usage, there is a base charge for additional data of $100 for the first 10 GB additional and $20 for each GB thereafter.
• Age Policy - We maintain a family atmosphere to assure maximum enjoyment for all of our guests. We rent only to married couples, families, and responsible adults 25 and older.
• Check In & Out - Check in Time is 3 PM and Check Out Time is 10 AM or earlier. This is strictly enforced and additional charges may apply for noncompliance.
• Smoking - All of our properties are non-smoking indoors. You may smoke on the porches but we ask that you clean up all cigarette debris.
BRIEF CHECK OUT PROCEDURES (see cabin manual for details:
Do not leave any dirty dishes after your stay.You may load the dishwasher and start it, if the cabin has one; or wash the dishes by hand.Clean all BBQ tools.
Do not leave any perishable food items in the cabin
Please do not remake the beds that have been slept in. Please place all wet towels/linens in the bathtub/shower
Reset the thermostat when you leave; in the sum set at 76 and winter leave at 60.
Turn off all lights/fans
Please lock the cabin – doors and windows- and return the lockbox key to the lock box; and any additional keys to their place hanging by the door.
• Cancellations -If you must cancel a reservation, notify Great Smokys Cabin Rentals as soon as possible. Any refunds are based on Airbnb terms.
• We Provide - Basic Linens and Towels for the cabin.
• You Provide - We recommend that you bring or purchase consumable supplies (paper products, trash bags, soap, detergent and toiletries).
There will be a “starter amount” of these when you arrive, but it is not meant to last your stay.
If there is a charcoal grill, wood-burning fireplace or fire pit, you will need to supply the fuel.
We recommend that you bring insect repellent. We also recommend that you bring beach towels if engaging in water activities such as white-water rafting.
•TRASH - There is no garbage service in the mountains. GSCR will take any trash left at the cabin upon your departure. Should you need to utilize the County Trash center with excessive trash or recycling - Please see cabin manual for closest County Trash Center/dump. Trash left outside the cabin, not in closed trash containers, may attract wild animals and they may spread it throughout the yard.
• The NC Department of Transportation now provides current road conditions in real time for your cell phone. To access this, type (URL HIDDEN) into the browser for your smart phone.
Plan to arrive before dark as our mountain roads do not have street lights and road conditions tend to deteriorate at night.
We suggest purchasing your groceries before you arrive at your cabin
General Disclaimer: Great Smokys Cabin Rentals is a vacation rental property management company for individual property owners. Neither Great Smokys Cabin Rentals or the owners of said cabins shall be held liable for loss or theft of personal property, accidents, injury or damage to renter or guests from any cause or by acts of nature or God.
Alarka Highlands Association, Inc. & ANC Capital Indemnification. In addition to the Property Owner and Agent, the Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Alarka Highlands Community Association, Inc. and ANC Capital from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant’s guests) from “known or unknown hazards”.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 209 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
GREAT SMOKYS CABIN RENTALS has a vacation cabin for everyone. From luxury big timber log cabins and spectacular views of Fontana Lake
to quaint fishing cabins on creeks such as Alarka Creek and Shepherds Creek.The best stocked river in the Southeast -- the Oconaluftee River -- is just minutes away. Our vacation cabin rentals are conveniently located just outside of the cool and pristine Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Western North Carolina.
Deep Creek Hiking in the National Park Fontana Lake Fishing Tail of the Dragon
With elevations over 6,000 feet, the area offers hundreds of attractions including snow skiing at Maggie Valley, kayaking and white water rafting on the raging Nantahala River, kid friendly rafting on the Tuckasegee River, world class mountain biking at Tsali Recreation Park, hiking Deep Creek or the Appalachian Trail and boating and fishing on the 10,000 acre Fontana Lake. For motorcycle enthusiasts there’s the famous Tail of the Dragon or Moonshiner 28. And, don’t forget scenic train rides on the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad with themed rides like the Polar Express. Or, if you wish, enjoy the night life at Harrahs Cherokee Casino.