Casa Estrella is a traditional charmful mini hacienda style home in the heart of La Paz downtown!
Live in an ambiance full of mexican heritage sitting in every corner. A reminiscence of a traditional Mexico with modern amenities will be brought to live through its vibrant colors, spacious and peaceful areas in a luscious backyard dressed exquisite original fabrics and personal touches.
Your staying in Mexico as it´s meant to be awaits for you in this beautiful home.
One story 2br home with private garage and 2 full bathrooms.
Private hi speed wifi network.
Fully equipped kitchen to prepare your own meals.
Cozy beautiful garden.
Full of Mexican details!
Laundry room with washer an dryer
2 full bathrooms
Backyard with grill and sink
Mi casa es tu casa! We want you to feel loved and cherished at Casa Estrella.
Guests are given privacy and we want them to enjoy this lovely home.
Cleaning and gardening included once a week in long term staying by our mexican property managers.
Daily cooking available per request with an additional cost.
- Alarm security procedures will be shown at your arrival. We will appreciate you follow instructions before and after your arrival.
- Our mexican property managers are our second family. Please be nice and respectful to them.
- This home has lots of mexican arts crafts for our personal delight and we kindly request our guests to take care of the items within.
- Please turn AC off before leaving the property.
- Before leaving the property please put your trash in the garbage bags available at the kitchen.
My family and I grew up in Mexico City and relocated to beautiful La Paz in the early 2000s.
We love it here and can't ever imagine living anywhere else in the world.
My sister, Stephanie, and I run a rental management company, predominantly for non-resident owners, who share our same love of La Paz. We look after their properties and when they are not in town we take care of them and welcome other like minded visitors to stay in their homes.
Every home is unique, but they all have one thing in common. This is that they are very well looked after and will make a great place to stay for your time here in La Paz.
If you are interested in hearing more about us or are interested in purchasing a home in our beautiful city then please do not hesitate to get in touch as I also work as a Realtor here in La Paz and we will do our best to help you.
We are both fluent in both English and Spanish and are on hand to provide you with our expert support and guidance.