This apartment has an excellent location just 1 block away from the bus line, very close to downtown and just 15 minutes away from the airport! Parking is available. Plenty of nearby places available for great food or coffee, I am also located near an HEB (local supermarket) and a Walgreen.
It´s an airy, light space with no pets but there’s a nice collection of miniature cacti, and a most comfortable leather reading chair with an ottoman in the living room.
- Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety
- Respect my home.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- Picking up after you in common areas is important.
- I am perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up you up
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
- If you are staying for at least 4 days, please ask before starting laundry. Laundry needs to be done in the evening (energy saving is good for the environment. (2 load maximum)
- Quiet time after 11PM on weeknights, as I work early in the morning.
- All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- Do not instant book if you plan on bringing your pet.
- Leave behind what you don’t use. I will do my best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with me. If you don’t see what you need, please ask.
- Temperature adjustments – if you are hot or cold, please ask me to adjust the air rather than adjusting it yourself. You have an adjustable overhead fan that you can feel free to adjust to your needs.
- You are welcome in all common areas of the home. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours. Remember – I don’t have a TV.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $100 replacement fee, is how much it cost tor replace a fab.
- Feel free to store groceries in the refrigerator; I will also make some space in a pantry for you. Cooking is fine, but please remember to clean up after yourself. Plates, pots and utensils need to be washed by hand. I only use my dishwasher for dinner parties.
- If you are staying for at least 4 days, please ask before starting laundry. Laundry needs to be done in the evening (energy saving is good for the environment - 2 load maximum)
- Remember – Good communication is key for wonderful experience.
คืนเงินเต็มจำนวน หากยกเลิกก่อนเวลาเช็คอินมากกว่า 24 ชั่วโมง ในกรณีที่ยกเลิกภายใน 24 ชั่วโมง จะขอเงินค่าที่พักคืนแรกคืนไม่ได้
Enjoys spending time outdoors, watching sports, gardening, reading & live music.