We're pleased to confirm that White Villas and Long Bay Beach were untouched by hurricanes Irma and Maria. Book a week up to December 20th and enjoy 20% off the listed rates.
WHITE VILLA is a beautiful retreat located on the southeast of Providenciales, in Long Bay Beach in front of a beach access. This 3 beds/4 bath villa accommodates up to 10 guests including 2 young children.
Between $4,600 and $9,700 for 6 guests a week.
VILLA AMENITIES AND FEATURES
•Immaculate new villa
•Some of the most breathtaking sunrise views on the island
•Hotel-style pool: swim-up bar, children section, lap corridor
•Spacious bedrooms with king bed and large terrace
•Smart 58-inch TV with US Netflix
•Sonos sound bar
•Smart 40-inch TVs in bedrooms
•24-hour monitored Security system
•A/C and ceiling fans in every room
•Large sunny and shaded pool terrace
•High-end patio and pool furniture
•Outdoor kiteboarding storage
•Propane BBQ and grill
•Bright LED lights throughout
•Garden and pool service once per week
•High speed wireless Internet
•Beach towels, chairs and umbrellas
•Lush Caribbean landscaping
•Picturesque setting (5 min.) away from the condo and hotel crowds
•And of course: fridge (2), stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, blender, full set pots/pans, utensils, service for 10, glassware for 10, cutting knives; All linen; Full size washer and dryer; Hair dryers.
Starter size amenities also provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap... and 8 gallons of cold water!
WEEKLY RATES (for 6 guests)
- Summer (May to August) - $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night)
- Fall (Sept. and Oct.) - $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night)
- Winter Low (Nov. to mid-Dec.) - $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night)
- Winter High (Jan. to April) - $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night)
ps.: Please contact us if your party is less than 6 guests.
A mandatory 12% Government tax is added to the rate.
Security deposit is not required, however a credit card authority will be taken upon check-in.
• Children welcome
• Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional
• Rental Agreement includes Statement of Liability - Credit card is provided as security
• Check-In time: 4 pm
• Check-Out time: 11 am
• Weekly cleaning included
• No smoking policy inside the house
• Saturday to Saturday bookings preferred
The entire villa will be yours.
• English language
• U.S. Dollar currency
• Eastern Standard Time Zone
• Driving on the left
• Average Temperatures:
Winter - high 85°F, low 65°F
Summer - high 95°F, low 75°F
Around 350 days of sunshine per year
• Constant easterly trade winds provide cooling breezes
• Ocean water temperatures at the surface are between 78°F and 82°F
• Electricity - 110 volt/60 cycle, suitable for U.S. and Canadian appliances
• Government - The Turks and Caicos Islands is a British Crown Colony.
• Providenciales is known for: scuba diving, kite boarding, great restaurants, unparalleled weather and friendly people.
All other helpful information is provided to you in White Villa's Welcome Packet and on our blog. Read posts such as:
• Beginner’s Guide to Kiteboarding on Turks and Caicos
• Travelling with four kids on Turks and Caicos
• Why choose a villa on Turks and Caicos?
• What’s the best beach on Turks and Caicos?
CAN BE ORGANIZED AT EXTRA COST
• Additional housekeeping
• Spa services
• Chef package
• Pre-stocking advance notice required
• Boating and fishing
• KiteSurfing (by our partner Kite Provo)
• Chef, Butler and Nanny services
In English, en français or in italiano, we can help you get the most out of your TCI vacation. We should be in Turks and Caicos during your holidays... otherwise, our property manager will help you anyway he can.
We will send you a complete Welcome package describing everything you need to know to fully enjoy your holidays.
Being from the North, our winters are long and harsh, and we really wanted to be able to live outdoors most of the time. Turks and Caicos offers countless, warm, sunny days, plus a safe, comfortable environment that caters to all our needs. We’d visited over 15 Caribbean islands before arriving in Providenciales and sinking our toes into soothing Long Bay beach. My wife Pina and I immediately fell in love with the place and decided Provo was going to be our home. After years of working hard, we picked the perfect spot and built the White Villas collection, thinking that our guests may also be looking for the same thing: a beautifully designed space that encourages both rest and recreation, the perfect setting for quality time spent with family and friends. Make our little paradise yours. Come down and we’ll help you create long-lasting, positive memories… and hopefully provide your best villa vacation, ever :)