Located just off the second tee, Golf Cottage provides guests with views of the rolling greens of our Scottish-inspired golf course. This two-story adults-only cottage features a kitchen, living room, and master bedroom and bath downstairs, and two bedrooms and a half-bath upstairs. Sleeping arrangements include a king bed, a queen, a twin, and twin trundle. The second bedroom upstairs has a small balcony overlooking the greens, and the downstairs porch offers plenty of outside seating.
Just a stone's throw from the greens, the Golf Cottage can make the perfect getaway. Whether you're planning to hit the links, or just want to get away from it all, our Hudson Valley cottage rentals are the backdrop for unforgettable vacations.
Golf Cottage rental gives you access to Mohonk Mountain House resort grounds and activities. Please visit the Mohonk Mountain House website to explore all the adventures that await you.
Our resort staff are available 24 hours a day to assist you.
For an additional fee we offer an array of relaxing treatments at our Spa, fine dining options, and much more. Reservations are required, and should be made in advance.
- Attire: Shirts and shoes are required in the Mountain House at all times. No swimwear, ripped, torn, or frayed clothing in the dining rooms. Casual and athletic attire is acceptable throughout the day as you enjoy the resort; however, we ask that you dress in resort evening attire for dinner to preserve our Mohonk tradition.
- Cleaning and Housekeeping: Cottage rates include daily Housekeeping service includes making beds, changing linens and towels, and general cleaning. It does not include cleaning dishes or personal laundry. If additional cleaning is requested, Housekeeping will determine the additional cost.
- Check in and Check out Policy: Cottage guests will check in at the Front Desk of the Hotel and then can drive to their cottage once they have their key cards. Check in time begins at 4pm and check out time is at 11am.
- Children: Children ages 3 and under stay complimentary. Additional occupants over six people will incur an additional per night, per person charge. To add extra adults or children to your room, please contact the Mohonk Reservations Department.
- - Pets: Pets not permitted. Only service animals that meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act will be allowed on the resort property.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in cottages, on porches and balconies, or anywhere else in the Mountain House. Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas. Additional cleaning rates begin at $250.00.
- *Taxes and Administrative Fee: Mohonk Mountain House charges a taxable 12% on overnight rooms and a 15% Administrative Fee on food and beverage purchases. While this fee is not a gratuity, it is distributed 100% to service personnel and thus there is no need for guests to provide gratuities of any kind.