Really large yard with lovely sunset/rise views. No carpeting or pets due to allergies. Quiet, smoke/drug/alcohol-free home. You would be in fully furnished mother-in-law apartment of my home with kitchen, living room, en suite half bath + full bath with shower. Only 1 BR currently available. I live in other side of the house and share laundry room. This is in no way a motel, it is a part of a home that people live in--in fact, 6 generations of my family have lived here.
Hardwood floors, 70s ranch built to replace a rambling farm house, mid-late 20th century furniture, tambour desk.
Laundry (shared with me), separate kitchen, separate living room, Wi-Fi.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Text or call. I will socialise within the limits of working 7 nights and sleeping during the day. I always know of something fun to do.
- Please remove shoes at the door. Shoe rack inside front door (allergens)
- Please understand that I am disabled and have to clean the house myself or add on the charge for a cleaning service. I am extremely asthmatic/allergic to your furry friends regardless of how they are trained or how loveable they are.
- You may use the laundry, but the back door is for emergencies ONLY!
- Quiet 12am-12pm
- 2 locked doors are to areas not accessible to guests.
- House is a duplex home. Owner lives on other side. Quiet, N-S/D/D, yet, very knowledgeable of live, local music scene.
- This is my home, and it contains family possessions which I prefer to have left in place.
- 2 pm check-out, 3 pm check-in unless otherwise arranged in advance.
- I also drive Lyft, so if you catch me on time or pre-arrange, you can get a ride into or out of town with me or a discount if you are new to Lyft. I strongly recommend a car unless you are here strictly for RnR.
- Please use only front door unless emergency.
- Must I write this? Please police your own bodily fluids! There are two toilets and plenty of trash cans. This is a respectable home.
Hi I'm pretty reserved, but also very knowledgeable about the food and music scene in Nashville. Like Garrison Keillor I'm one of the world's most popular shy persons.