Great alternative to hostel or hotel for single traveler. Rent a room from a young New Yorker who can advise on the best places to eat, drink, shop, party and explore NYC culture (tours, art scene, downtown/underground, music scene, nightlife, fashion designers).
Great loft space created by artists with very high ceilings, large living area, two bathrooms and extras including laundry room, gym, and very large furnished rooftop with the best views of Manhattan. The available bedroom room is large, sunny, clean quiet and comfortable. The space is inspiring to creatives/artists and a great alternative for corporate lifestyles.
Entire loft, rooftop, gym and laundry room.
As much interaction as needed to make sure guests are comfortable, safe, and know where to go and what to do in NYC.
1. Front door to the apartment should be locked when you go out.
2. You are responsible for your own food and refreshments but can use any of the kitchen supplies to eat or cook.
3. Clean up after yourself if you use the kitchen.
4. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
5. Check with host first before having a group of friends over. There are several options for entertaining friends in the building.
Have fun in NYC!
Cool guy who works hard in the corporate world and plays hard in New York's arts, music, film, and fashion scenes. I have an international background and education, travel as much as I can, and like meeting new people from all over.