Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city! It's nice to have you with us. Situated right at the heart of the financial area within a Indochine building. Fuse yourself into the 80s of Saigon and the 10s of HCMC right here.
Every famous is within walking distance, bar and cafes is within the residence so finding a spot to hangout is not that hard. Thriving for a run? We have the Saigon river just in front. Meeting your friends in D2? Hop-on the river bus, it's connected!
See you soon!
- 1/ NO smoking in your room, I will charge a substantial amount of money when you smoke. (by substantial I mean the whole deposit money)
- 2/ Don't make loud noise, respect other guest as they're respecting you. The place is not suitable for events or parties.
- 3/ With great power comes great electricity bills, thanks for turning OFF your lights and A/C before heading out. (WATER too)
- 4/ Always lock doors behind you.
- 5/ Keep & be responsible for your belongings
- 6/ Additional guest(s) is not allowed for liability reason, please notify me in advance. Unregistered guest(s) don't get to stay after 10:00PM.
- 7/ NO prostitution.
- 8/ NO weapons.
- 9/ Must register for all overnight guests. This is the law and I can't do much against it.
- 10/ No negotiation (about the rules or the pricing).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 107 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I've spent a few years in the States, traveled almost every big state of the U.S. with my brother driving my car (100% Saigonese). I do drink, not like drinking drink but a beer or two, because no good story started with water! I wanna learn other languages from you (swearing too), in exchange I'll help you with Vietnamese (no bad words).
We'd love to invite you to our little space, your Saigon home is here. This house is my way of showing how a Saigonese would treat friends from other part of the globe. Welcome to my crib.