This just renovated studio with a private terrace is a perfect choice for your trip to Athens!
It is a fully equipped apartment for up to 2 guests, with a refreshing and cozy style and a beautiful terrace, which makes you forget that you are in the city center.
The house is situated within walking distance from the historical center, on a residential street surrounded by all the necessary facilities.
Our guests have a special offer for the indoor parking station located 30 meters away!
This 30 m2 studio is equipped with everything you may need and is decorated with enthusiasm, care and personal crafting. Have a look at its photos to get a feel of it and be our guests to live it!
- Electric hotplates and oven
- Refrigerator, normal size
- Water boiler, Frappe coffee maker, Filter coffee maker, Toaster, Electric squeezer, Blender
- Basic cooking equipment
- Basic serving equipment
- Washing machine for clothes (6 kg)
- Queen size double bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
- Linen in bed and one extra set, if you stay more than 5 days
- One set of towels for each guest and one extra set, if you stay more than 4 days
- Clothes closet with shelves, drawers, and hangers
- 32" Smart TV, with Web browser, Youtube and other apps, Screen Sharing, NETFLIX (to log in with your account)
- Hairdryer, normal size
- Iron and ironing board (medium size), clotheshorse with clothespins (medium size)
- Spacious shower (over 250 cm ceiling height) (THERE IS NO BATHTUB)
- Body wash, Hair Shampoo, Hair conditioner
- First Aid Kit
- Thermostatic shower tab
-It is a private terrace, not shared with other people
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Garden sofa with coffee table
- Awning for keeping out the excessive sun and the rain
- Free constant WiFi access in the whole interior and exterior space
- Elevator outside of the apartment's door
- Autonomous Air conditioning, for the whole space (heating and cooling)
You have access to all the interior space of the house and to its terrace. You will have your own keys for the main entrance door and for the apartment door. You can use everything in the house and the terrace, with care and respect.
My wife and I want you to feel that we will provide you with any help you may require and that we will do our best to offer you a wonderful stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you and welcome you as our guests!
Our guests should inform us about the Check-in time at least 24 hours before their arrival. Once arranged, guests can check-in any time after 15:00. Latest Check-out 12:00!
- Please don't make noise from 14:30 to 17:00 and after 22:00.
- Please, respect the house and its contents.
- Please, respect energy and water resources and use in a sensible manner.
- Please, close the A/C when you leave the house.
- If you have any question for a house matter, if something doesn't work well or something went wrong, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we find a solution together.
- Recent Greek taxation laws require us to record your National ID or Passport number, at the time of your check-in.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 15 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is George, I am 53 years old and I live in Athens with my wife, Ira.
I have worked as a musical instrument craftsman running a shop, as a house innovator, as a skipper in sailing boats and as a coffee promotion representative.
I like working on new ideas in the construction of many fields and getting involved into new interesting activities.
I have traveled all around Greece by car, motorcycle, and sailing. I plan to travel to many other places of Greece and of the world with my wife.
I love cooking!
My wife, Ira, and I have been hosting through Airbnb since spring of 2016 and we really enjoy it! The most of our places are personally crafted and decorated by us.